Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

All the time!!! Lol :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

3 Likes

We didn’t really set a time… @Heliosphear and I will put our heads together at some point tomorrow and just start tossing stickers, seeds, and pollen as well as a OG poster for prizes. should be a good day of fun. we had a ton of fun last Friday.

5 Likes

Add me to call list please as well… you guys rock @Heliosphear @Rhai88

2 Likes

Thanks for the shot at these @Rhai88 and please add me to the list.

5 Likes

Yes I am!

2 Likes

Happy :fireworks: FRIDAY! :fireworks: We will be starting at 2023-02-17T21:00:00Z

((Please share this event with anyone you think may be interested))

Today we have quite a bit of stuff to giveaway to all of you. At last count we had 32 packs of seeds to give out for today’s shenanigans! Plus we will also be giving out Holographic/regular stickers of a new design as well as the Grand Prize which will include an overgrow poster! You can thank @Heliosphear for that one and customize the center photo to exactly what you want! They’re amazing posters! Later on today I will do a all call for everyone once we start.

Congrats @Tracker you won yourself a pack of Blueberry Diesel F2’s! Please pick a mom:Funky, Sweet, Citrus lemon, citrus grapefruit and send your details! :wink:

16 Likes

Woohoo! Thank you!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Tracker !!! You deserve it!

Happy growings and thanks @Rhai88 for the chance!

3 Likes

Congrats @Tracker should be some :fire: thanks for the Friday party @Rhai88

3 Likes

Congrats @Tracker on the win

3 Likes

Hey @Rhai88…add me to the call list please…thanks!

2 Likes

I got you covered my friend!

1 Like

I would sure love to be on this list if I am not already

1 Like

Yeah you’re already on there! :wink: I felt out the waters and added any one who added themselves to the BBD Wiki’s! Figured they wouldn’t mind getting in on the shenanigans today.

7 Likes

Thank you I was going to put on a few later myself but I don’t want interfere with any of this maybe together we can have a super fun evening for everybody

6 Likes

I can always toss your packs in with the rest of today’s awesome donors for rounds of games. I can also send you a nice shiny OG holo for being a donor! :wink: Along with the pack of BBD I’m already planning to send you! lol

4 Likes

If im not already on there, can I be added to your list @Rhai88

2 Likes

Hold on, wait a minute… let me put some OG in it!
This sticker was made by @Rhai88 with permission I have had 50 printed to giveaway exclusively to OG’s. You can’t buy it or find anywhere else…

The next 5 individual OG’s who post “OverGrow the World” win a sticker. Shipped anywhere in the world. FREE

I will return to repeat this Giveaway many times with a different dibs phrase each time.
Next OverGrow Cannabis Cultivation Network sticker giveaway starts @ 4:20 PM EST

13 Likes

Add me up my good grower…

4 Likes

OverGrow the World

7 Likes