Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

3 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 I can’t believe the number 1 been turning it’s luck the past few days

2 Likes

Still outa likes!

:heart:

4 Likes

I feel that pain… I wana throw likes all around but I have jack shit left! haha

would seem that way… I gotta try my luck at it next time a giveaway catches my eye! :wink:

4 Likes

Congrats to all winners!!
Well deserved!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks again @Rhai88!!

4 Likes

Oh… many thanks @Rhai88 and @Jimdoors !!!

Happy Growings!!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Congratulations @BudWhisperer @Piter @Smooth @Thats_bank and @BeagleZ Awesome wins!!

Thanks again to @Rhai88 @SHSC-1 @Jimdoors @Slick1 you all rock!

7 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Say, have you ever seen or met this guy going round here? “Out’alikes!” Damn! Famous fella!!
:flushed:

5 Likes

Not sure i like that guy, doesn’t seem very "likable ":rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Outa likes. Thank you to all you good folks!

2 Likes

Yo while I’m on a quick intermission… bathroom break… some food… general stretching because I’m old and falling apart already @ 35 years old… ahaha

Check out this dope ass art work that @Heliosphear dropped. Brother you dazzle me with your AI skillz.

10 Likes

Only on Fridays @Abbbian

2 Likes

Congratulations, @BudWhisperer, @Piter, @Smooth, @Thats_bank, and @BeagleZ! What outstanding wins!

And thank you again, @Rhai88, @SHSC-1, @Jimdoors and @Slick1! You all are so OGenerous!

3 Likes

Are you just insinuating one could only be that pleased on Fridays!?
Hope not!! :flushed: :rage: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :exploding_head: :cowboy_hat_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses: !!!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

The Outalikes, keeps on popping up. I’m not too found of him or her. But, they can’t stop this. Here everyone

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Ya, but if EVERY day is Friday…

4 Likes

Very Kewl wins!
Congrats everyone!!! :+1: :relaxed: :+1:

2 Likes

Sweet haul guys!

1 Like

Nobody around here is going to get any sleep ever again! :laughing:

1 Like