Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Woohooo. Sunday funday. Thank you @Rhai88 , I’m a little late to the party. Had to do some door repairs at my brothers commercial op. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Congrats to @turtlewerm! One pack of Negan’s Bat!

Please send me your details.

27 Likes

How about another round of giveaway’s…

For a pack of Soloberry #2 from @anonymous4289 :exclamation:

Photographed and grown by: @Tappy

To the WIKI

1. @CanuckistanPete
  2. @Originalweedman
  3. @JustANobody
  4. @unomas :us:
  5. @Kasper0909
  6. @LedZeppelin
  7. @XgrimmX :us_outlying_islands:
  8. @Amendment3
  9. @Jpaul :us:
  10. @GallacreekD66
  11. @ThirdStone :us:
  12. @illicitmango
  13. @THCeed
  14. @OnePassionateGrower
  15. @BIGJ :us:
  16. @Jimdoors
  17. @OhNo555 :us: :christmas_tree: :santa:
  18. @Movement13
  19. @freed111 :canada:
  20. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  21. @Zolorp :us:
  22. @LzBoy
  23. @dingys
  24. @IKEA22
  25. @cannaology :us:
  26. @503BudMan
  27. @donuchee :us:
  28. @smokekulture
  29. @Natea
  30. @Conitl
  31. @Ghgrower :us:
  32. @Piter :es:
  33. @Garcimore :fr:
  34. @Greenfingers :us:
  35. @ix3u
  36. @patsnumone
  37. @420noob
  38. @Scootsmcgoo122
  39. @Sbeanonnamellow
  40. @HollySun91
  41. @PeaceCoast
  42. @olschool
    Add numbers as needed! :wink:
42 Likes

Out of likes but thank you!

5 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88, @Rena93 !!! Thanks to the donor @anonymous4289 !!!
:seedling: :herb: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Friendly reminder…

:arrow_forward: 2024-01-01T06:59:00Z is the last day to start any of the beans for mine and @SkunkIE’s Ryknows :rhinoceros: Testers thread. I will allow for everyone who starts beans at or before this time to get through the flower cycle. (Pictures of the pack I sent you with beans started must be submitted)

:arrow_forward: The best flowered photo’s of any of the following cultivars will be entered in a chance for a $100 gift card to a seed bank of their choice(they must offer giftcards). 2nd and 3rd place will also have chances at prizes(OG T-Shirts/Stickers). Be sure to check out the thread if you haven’t! :wink:

• Negan’s Bat (Tombstone F2 x BamBam)
  • Blueberry Diesel F2 x Black Cherry
  • Chocolate Oozie (Chocolate Marshmallow x Boozie)
  • Gorilla Oozie (GG4 x Boozie)
  • Blueberry Blast x Blueberry Diesel
25 Likes

HolySmokes Negan’s Bat!!! Thanks so much @Rhai88 . Im defiantly getting a bigger tent for Christmas now! I love the walking Dead show too im definably hyped about this one.

7 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @turtlewerm for the win :trophy: on the pack of Negan’s Bat a.k.a. (Tombstone F2 x Bam Bam):partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::christmas_tree::santa::sunglasses::v:

Thanks again @Rhai88 for doing this giveaway & @anonymous4289 for supplying the pack of Soloberry #2 :partying_face::facepunch::+1::star_struck::clap::tada::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all. :star_struck::clap::confetti_ball::+1::facepunch::tada::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

@Rhai88 and @anonymous4289

thank you again for everything you do and for sharing your hard work and passion with us.

@turtlewerm … GREAT WIN!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

7 Likes

Thank you @Rhai88 and @anonymous4289!!!

6 Likes

Sweet ! Good idea. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

congrats @ the winners!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Nice win @turtlewerm, good luck with the Nagans bat, I’m gonna win that one someday.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks @blowdout2269 , your seeds for the main prize Thanksgiving contest landed. I really appreciate all the killer genetics!

24 Likes

Did I really forget to send you the EFOG aswell? :rofl:

6 Likes

We talked and you had already sent me the EFOG and Scarlet Grapes. You tossed in extra Scarlet Grapes anyway, thanks brother.

7 Likes

Oh, I think I remember. Lol, been mailing alot.

7 Likes

10.4 grams left. Just in case you ask today, lol.

3 Likes

I’ll jump in there

2 Likes

Congrats to @smokekulture 1 pack of Soloberry #2

Please send me your details.

:arrow_forward: For anyone who is interested @anonymous4289 was cool with me adding some flips to the Auction that will be held on the POTY thread! So keep your eyes peeled if you’re needing one of these packs in your arsenal.

26 Likes