Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Nice!!! Just may have to sell my Illumimar 8 bar and get in on the Mammoth lights. I’m not displeased with my Ilogic8 one bit, but the new chips, and all the data has definitely piqued my interest big time.
Your plants look like they are really liking the new spectrum.
I’m pretty intrigued with their new PAR meter also, especially compared to an Apogee Epar, especially with the price about $200 lower, and the features it has are pretty incredible.
Thanks, appreciate it!!!

4 Likes

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. The feature that really got me is the drop in style bars. Essentially future proof designs could just be you ordering new bars with the updated chip sets. Will save on costs.

This was hands down one of my best runs I’ve ever had. Super happy after a 6 month hiatus.

I was too… very affordable compared to an apogee. However, I still think all these meters have been rendered kind of pointless since shane from MIGROW worked with the makers of the UNI-T meter. You just can’t be the $30-$35 price point.

5 Likes

My Ilogic8 is the same way, snap in bars that are replaceable.
I’m more than likely going to put it up for sale with the controller, take the hit, and order me a Mammoth. One of the most interesting aspects of the Mint Green, was the data on killing fungal pathogens. I truly think they’ve got something, and shortly, you’ll see everyone switching over to the new chips.

2 Likes

Yeah I was seeing excellent results all around. I had planned on either 2 roi-e 720’s or photontek 600’s but I’m happy I went this route. I’ve had excellent personal results now. Now I just need to sell my HLG scorpion Diablo and grab another 6 bar mammoth.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it 1st hand from a fellow grower, think I’m just going to have to put up the Ilogic8 and controller for sale and purchase a Mammoth.
I’ll have to check out the meter from MI grow that you mentioned.

1 Like

:arrow_forward: Shucking has begun
We will be looking for testers soon!

New testers available soon from your pals Ryknows Selections

BamBam Crosses (Outdoor Project)
BamBam = Flinstones x Toyz

• Kona Cake OG x BamBam
  • Versace Kush Cake x BamBam
  • (Gushmintz x Ice Cream Cake Breath) x BamBam
  • [(Afghani x Pineapple Cheesecake Breath F1) x (Kush Mintz x Pineapple Cheesecake Breath F1)] x BamBam

Ksmorz Crosses (Outdoor Project)
Ksmorz = Zookies x PCS1

• Lemon OG x Ksmorz
  • Super Lemon Jack x Ksmorz

Blueberry Diesel Crosses (Indoor Project)
BBD = Blueberry Pie x Chem Fuego

• Lemon OG 3 x BBD
  • Lemon OG 4 x BBD
  • Super Lemon Jack x BBD
  • Golden Sunset x BBD (limited)
  • (Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume) x BBD (limited)
  • (Coastal BB x BOG Sour Grape) x BBD (limited)
  • [(Afghani x Pineapple Cheesecake Breath F1) x (Kush Mintz x Pineapple Cheesecake Breath F1)] x BBD (limited)
34 Likes

Let me be the first here to say what a great list. Enough variety to make anyone happy also. Drool.

2 Likes

Outdoors did i hear outdoors. Sign me up.
Really though. :joy: :v:

1 Like

@middleman how about them Cowboy Cookies…

21 Likes

Which phenos pollen did you hit them BBD crosses with? Didn’t you have different males too?

2 Likes

I pollinated all TK x Guerilla Fume plants as well as all 3 of the Coastal Blueberry x BOG Sour Grape. Unfortunately I did not pollinate the Cowboys Cookies and looking back now I’m sad I didn’t. But I will venture back to another run at some point of Middleman’s work. This was the RUNT dude… unreal.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Do not give up on your runts!

21 Likes

looks like you’ve got a crazy amount of pollinating going on.

1 Like

Yeah and I have cuts on their way. Got in on a buy in with some friends. Going to be working with some absolute heat. I’m thinking it’s time with whip out my Shiskaberry pollen from SHSC-1 and also my Sour Bubble pollen from Tony Green. 2024 is gonna be POPPIN literally the hunt for males from some packs will be real too…

13 Likes

@Rhai88
what cuts if you don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

Yes yes @Rhai88. Please tell.
But…if you don’t wanna jinx it…that’s cool too!
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Now that you two know everyone else can wait in suspense. lol

7 Likes

very nice selection. i’ll be asking you for some of those in the future, lol.

4 Likes

oops, it’s a secret, lol

4 Likes

I seent it! :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I seen you like it before I changed it ahaha I’m okay with that though! :wink:

Gonna be some good crosses allll year. I’m excited.

5 Likes