Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Congratulations on the time you have now …that’s all that matters, I’m proud of you

And thank you…I truly appreciate you and supporting me in this journey we’re all on

7 Likes

No one left behind till death

7 Likes

Aww yeah! Thank you very much @Rhai88 !!!

OG the world!

3 Likes

I’m in bro :sunglasses:, thanks :blush:! Nice try on the tags :label: to rally the troops! :partying_face::partying_face::peace_symbol::ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I will try and shake 🫨 some chains :chains: in a little bit! :wink::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Started 3 beans of Negans bat. I just potted up the sprouts yesterday.:+1:t2:

5 Likes

That Negan’s is really gaining some traction lol a local buddy who’s been growing what I’ve been making for a long while now asked me for some more because his wife liked it so much last round. He just started 20 beans lol

I hope those 3 land you some big fish @Greenfingers!

and just that like catch up with the thread I only have a few likes left for the day DOH!

Also if anyone drops a donation for @hoss8455’s thread for a cut… I will follow it up with a 20 pack of beans! For the first (5) people to get the ball rolling! (your choice from my list of crosses).

15 Likes

Beautiful thank you boss.

7 Likes

Not a problem man I love the idea. Great way to become a sponsor!
Please tag/let me know who you first 5 donors are to the cause! :wink:

I know some of these awesome people will take that offer up!

4 Likes

Come join in on the fun :star_struck: partner game looks :eyes: like a few more people are needed to get this one :point_up: rolling along, @Abbbian, @Blackbeard, @CanuckistanPete, @DirtySlowToes, @Emeraldgreen, @FeloniousMonk, @Garcimore, @havens4hawks, @IKEA22, @JOHN1234, @Kasper0909, @LzBoy, @MissinBissin, @Not-Notjosh, @Originalweedman, @Piter, @Qtip, @Rhino_buddy, @SEMOActivist, @Tappy, @Uprangewilly, @VAkish, @Weednerd.Anthony, @yardgrazer, & @Ziggy77! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

This ones for u brother, donated to the SPCA I m broke but always down to give something to a good cause . You guys are awesome !

4 Likes

Okay let’s get it :purple_heart:

1 Like

Just need one more in slot 17 to be full

2 Likes

One more opening at slot #12 looks like

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @Villiager on the win :trophy: for that SOLOBERRY! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Rhai88 for that GR8 giveaway and that awesome picture provided by you 🫵 @Swe-can! :ok_hand::star_struck::blush::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I popped in to that slot, thanks to @OhNo555 for the tag earlier.

7 Likes

Very cool @Rhai88 u guys r awesome

3 Likes

Thanks for joining in the fun :star_struck: bro :sunglasses:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::ok_hand::v:

4 Likes

sorry i missed it buddy. thanks for the tag.
appreciate you.

3 Likes

Concrats @Natea !! Nice win!! :blush: :+1:

2 Likes

What happend?

1 Like