Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

I will take a look :eyes: at what I got tomorrow as I have a few from Nuglifefarms, seems to me that I got one of them. I will let you know and if I do have them they are yours. :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

People here OGing like some mofos. So nice to see. Well done guys.

7 Likes

Well on OG when you give you usually get and then some…

It should really be called Bad mother fuckers cannabis community of legendary kindness and generosity. But I guess OVERGROW sums that all up. :laughing:

20 Likes

Didn’t some one repro those a year or so back? I was sure I’d got a pack of those ! I’ll have a look.

3 Likes

Will smith punch? If they did I didn’t know. If anyone knows who I will reach out to them for a few beans. At this point I’d just like to have them to revisit just incase. I will be crossing a female or two to (Black Triangle x Cherry West bx) but it’s nice to have beans to go back and revisit if needed! :wink:

5 Likes

@Adventuretime86 in a post from 2023 had a pack they were trading possibly still has it.

Could drop any of these 10 that won a tag see if anyone responds.

3 Likes

I’m not hurting that bad for them I just figured I’d offer up to people for a trade within the usual group who floats around this here giveaway page! :wink: If Adventuretime86 chimes in after your tag I’ll see if he is down for a trade.

3 Likes

:arrow_forward: For all of my grey area and illicit farmers… how do you keep your shit lowest of key?

Right now I’m in a legal state. Thankfully, but I have family that does come over that I’d trust as far as I can throw them with the fact that I’m a cultivator. Does anyone else deal with this? What do you do? Tricks? Tips? I wana know whats up your sleeve! :wink:

7 Likes

I just stick with a carbon filter and that takes care of any grow smells. I also smoke all through the house. I don’t care if they know I smoke, I just don’t want them to know I grow. I think the biggest thing for me is to find smaller containers to keep my bud in. People start to ask questions when you have a couple of half gallon jars of weed sitting on the counter lol

8 Likes

haha yeah mask weed plants with weed smoke. haha I love it. As long as they’re cannabis people coming over. I however have cannabis hating people who grace my house who happen to think I’m a saint in the eyes of my in-laws :laughing: I mean I guess I am outside of weed.

Ain’t that the truth. I definitely gotta find spots for my groves when people come over. haha

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have any cannabis haters. More just people who would come over every day and ask for free weed.

As a side note, I think I decided to run some Chocolate Oozies on my next seed run. I don’t think I’ve seen any grown out. It will probably be early August, but I’ll tag you when I get them started

4 Likes

There are some in circulation right now but nobody seems to frequent the Ryknows Selections thread. I wish I could keep tabs on everyone growing out our stuff but I’m at the mercy of people and their own posts/threads and IF they tag me. lol

4 Likes

I may or may not still have them I will check and see, it’s possible I have them going out on the farm already growin though. @Rhai88

2 Likes

I’ll look @Rhai88 I think I have a 3 pack of will smith punch.

6 Likes

Lol that strain name got me rollin’

1 Like

The smell is one thing, thankful for carbon filters… I have in laws who, I think at times, wish I wasn’t, and they’re definitely against weed… So, I’m trying to figure out how to hide him 4x5x7’ tent 🤦. What are you growing in that you can stealth it??

2 Likes

I think it depends on where your tent is located. When I grew in a tent it was in my bedroom and I don’t really let people in my bedroom. 4x5x7 is a huge tent though. I couldn’t fit that in my bedroom lol

1 Like

My fully sealed/insulated garage lol I need to get a sign on my garage door for when we have people over that says “absolutely no entry.” haha It’s actually pretty smell proof. Only time I smell the grow is when we crack the door open. I got some overkill seals for the door and its super well sealed now. I replace the shitty little ones the brand new door came with. lol

7 Likes

:arrow_forward: How about a pack of Chem Fuego F2 + Soloberry #2
(if you’ve alread won one or more packs I will substitute with one of mine)

That’s right two packs for one lucky winner!

To the WIKI

1. @Jimdoors
  2. @dingys
  3. @MyrtleGrounds
  4. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:
  6. @BeardedMech
  7. @Cloud9
  8. @gho13
  9. @Abbbian
  10. @Trimeresurus :us:
  11. @GallacreekD66
  12. @mainerJ
  13. @Sailorboy :us:
  14. @Longtooth :us:
  15. @Hashpants
  16. @Amendment3 :us:
  17. @Sintax :alien:
  18. @donuchee :us:
  19. @ShiskaberrySavior
  20. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  21. @Ghgrower :us:
  22. @SargentPiff :us:
  23. @Cormoran :us:
  24. @masterpiece1020 :us:
  25. @splinter7 :us:
  26. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  27. @Conitl
  28. @percyryan66 :us:
  29. @503BudMan
  30. @unomas :us:
  31. @Zolorp :us:
  32. @Illicitmango :us:
  33. @Trae1170 :us:
  34. @Jumbzz
  35. @Originalweedman
  36. @Kgrim
  37. @luxton :canada:
  38. @LzBoy :canada:
  39. @Trickster :us:
  40. @globalhead :india:
  41. @sd9007 :us:
  42. @Wotcha :uk:
  43. @CanuckistanPete
  44. @Villiager
  45. @patsnumone
  46. @RatsboggleBiological :us:
  47. @Piter :es:
  48. @Growgrassblowglass :us:
    Add numbers as needed! Good luck!
47 Likes

@Rhai88 Thanks a lot for another awesome giveaway!!
:v: :partying_face: :exploding_head: :sunglasses:
:hugs:

3 Likes