Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Auction is to start tomorrow! Please read if you plan to bid on anything from Rena and Myself! :wink:

:arrow_forward: Looks like the AUCTION to benefit overgrow will be launching tomorrow!

I will be including some of @anonymous4289 packs along side mine as freebies if any of the lots I’m on go over $50. We are aiming to help OG as much as possible this time around. A lot of us are here everyday and OG is the home away from home so to speak so let’s help @LemonadeJoe keep the lights on and maybe get some future upgrades? :wink:

:arrow_forward: Please keep in mind if you do plan on bidding on any of the Black Cherry F2 crosses you’re bidding on untested beans. While there were some excellent picks/cuts used this round (for those who followed along… I’d just like there to be full transparency.

I documented quite a bit of info on our TEC Discord but I want to make all this info available here for you to get some good idea’s of what you have potential to be working with.

• All were crossed to a selected Black Cherry F2 (Black Triangle x Cherry West bx) male from a 50 seed selection.

:one: – Blackwater – this baby reeks of grape and a darkness on the back end that is hard to describe. She’s not the prettiest of the bunch this round but her terpene profile is redonculous and the most prominent of the entire group. She took the high ec feeds like a champ and is coasting well to the end here in a few days.

:two: – Irene OG – easy grower and seemed super happy the entire run until the last 2 weeks (she did not like the excessive feeds). Very frosty and a hash lords dream. Definitely leans pine/slight citrus with a fuel overtone. Over all excited to see what the combo brings with the Black Cherry F2 male.

:three: – Will Smith Punch – (Tricopath x Runtz bx) excellent variety structurally between the 3 phenos they held their own with very minimal canopy support. All throwing sweet smells mostly fruity with one having an almost subtle mint smell. While the super thin leafed pheno is throwing more of a vanilla smell. All phenos are super slick and not sticky at all compared to the other varieties in the garden right now.

:four: – Royal Procession – (AMG Sour x Royal Kush) all 3 phenos were super sticky. All very fragrant but different in their own way. Citrus, fuel, and a bit of burnt rubber between them. These ladies were picked from the 20 seeds I had available to me. Very good yielders. Honestly the heaviest I will have for their size. Very happy with where they all went but they did not care for the hotter feeds late in flower. Some burnt leaves for sure through the ride but nothing effecting the colas significantly. Would definitely change things up on a full flower run.

:five: – TKTO – (Triangle Kush x Tahoe OG) excellent smells from this cut from @Thisisit and @Mckushin🔺 a real TEC cultivar. Very good at handling a heavy feed. Perfect through veg and flower. Beautiful golf ball nugs throughout and super dense. Running 84-86°F through the entire grow she is giving off a citrus/fuel terpene profile and extremely sticky. This one happens to be a top 3 in the grow for me. She does flop hard around week 5 and need either trellis support or stakes. You’ve been warned. She took well to pollen and will have some excellent progeny with the Black Cherry F2 male.

55 Likes