Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

@Kasper0909 those are some stupendous looking :eyes: plants bro :sunglasses: what a magnificent job with them! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::tophat::tophat::+1::fire::facepunch::sunglasses::turkey::v:

4 Likes

Ya I was pretty shocked. For some reason was expecting wispy buds haha

5 Likes

Well i must say you did 1 hell of a job. She’s beautiful. I love it

5 Likes

Thank you very much. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Damn the Oaxacan has a heavy indica look but great looking bud. Do you get the sativa high?

3 Likes

@Rhai88 thanks for the hospitality.

I have a Thanksgiving giveaway going over in my journal. Feel free to check it out.

5 Likes

Ya super sativa high.

4 Likes

The only one that peaked my interest, Chemdawg x Meat Breath Fem from @Wizdom.
I’ll play.
Good luck everyone!
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Do you recall how much bud you pulled from the plants?

4 Likes

You can tell which one peaked our interest.

5 Likes

Traffic on this thread 🪡 has been nonstop! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

Man I don’t. But I have 2 qp Grove bags about 3/4 full and several jars. But rn I don’t remember. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

A little more than a joints worth :grin:

4 Likes

Ya. More than any of my other plants this year I’ll say tho except maybe the Banana Kush

2 Likes

Sativa on an indica frame, crossed to bodhi blue sunshine. Looks :fire:

3 Likes

Got done in the garden faster than I thought I would so here we go…

Our Day 3 round 2 winners are going to be…

@percyryan66 please contact @Kasper0909 - '74 Punta Cometa Oaxaca x Bodhi Blue Sunshine

@JustANobody please contact @Wizdom - Chemdawg x Meat Breath Fem

@Ghost_Rider please contact @blowdout2269 - Scarlet Grapes F2 auto fem

:arrow_forward: Alrighty there may be one more tonight. We shall see how I’m feeling keep your eyes peeled. There will be be quite a few rounds tomorrow ALL DAY as well as the main event to sign up for and that will be drawn on TG day.

29 Likes

Sweet!! Congratulations guys!!

5 Likes

sweet win my dudes.

5 Likes

Woooooooo
@Wizdom eh bud thanks for the beans!

7 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @percyryan66, @JustANobody, & @Ghost_Rider on the wins! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Thanks again to all contributors and @Rhai88 for organizing, and running another GR8 round of giveaways for us all! :tophat::tophat::tophat::clap::clap::clap::+1::facepunch::wink::partying_face::confetti_ball::sunglasses::turkey::v:

9 Likes