Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Sunday Fun ! ! ! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

4 Likes

OMFG ,BBD X Black Cherry is right up my ally …

3 Likes

I gucked that up def. At 11. Sorry :pensive: @DEFSeeds

3 Likes

This will be up for about an hour. There is plenty of time to get onto the WIKI’s so everyone stay calm and remember WIKI etiquette. DO NOT OVERWRITE. Cancel and wait to be sure no one else is editing at that time. This is a good place to learn. You don’t want to make mistakes if you ever get into CO-OP wiki’s.

15 Likes

Thanks for a cool give away and all u do …

3 Likes

Thanks, @Rhai88 and somebody had to take #1 spot, lol

3 Likes

I actually don’t know why people don’t take number 1. The number generator I use seems to pop 1 quite frequently lol

7 Likes

whats the number generator u use, app , online, Papers in a jar

2 Likes

Sugarbelts sounds yummy.

4 Likes

9 Likes
5 Likes

Yep, I just know, when I have the choice, I’m more attracked to even numbers.

2 Likes

Hell of a kick off, @Rhai88 ! I’m about a gallon of coffee in, but had a shift before this, so my head start doesn’t count.
Good luck all you wiki’ers!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

5 Likes

:joy::joy: know what that coffee does

2 Likes

Bigger problem: cure on our bubble hash just ended. I’m pretty sure I gotta go look into a thing.
Thanks for the donations @THCeed and @ix3u . Looking forward to the rest of the festivities, @Rhai88
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Way to go @Rhai88 . excellent start to the holidays…
Good luck to everyone.:trophy:.:trophy:.

4 Likes

This is an absolutely awesome thing to wake up to… fingers crossed for the BBD:)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
THANKS @Rhai88 for making life better

5 Likes

Hah. Cool. I know the saying, but I didn’t know the origins of it.

When a sailor became ill or seasick, often because of violent weather conditions, that sailor was sent below decks to the most stable part of the ship, which was under the weather rail . The phrase “under the weather rail” was shortened to the idiom “under the weather.”

6 Likes

Bout missed the kickoff! Lol.

I’m at 24. Come on Sugar Belts! :crazy_face:

Thanks @Rhai88 and @Rena93. :smiley:

7 Likes

LOL,I tried ,I had it to but it kept saying that it wasn t allowed or something, I tried 3 more times than gave up

1 Like