Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Thanks! I appreciate it! We’re on the board!

3 Likes

No worries, toss us up on any number you like.

3 Likes

Ok. I have added myself.

3 Likes

@Cloud9 check it out

2 Likes

It’s actually really easy, I did my first recently.
Select the three dots under you post
Select wrench
Then Select make wiki.

4 Likes

I’m out of likes, but thank you!

And thanks to the folks who made these seeds available to me. Og has given me so many genetics I didn’t think I’d be able to work with and most of these are things I do want to grow but don’t think I’ll get to in time, so that’s why they are hitting the giveaway. Aside from freakshow… I’ve just got two packs of that and am planning a lil chuck in the future for some nice Canadian dude so I know I’ll have more in the future.

11 Likes

Another tip is, be careful

If you see someone else editing the post (there is a visual indicator) you might want to cancel and wait until they are done, or they might overwrite you, or vice versa

Not 100% sure I got it right though

5 Likes

Ya That’s to edit the wiki one its already made.

2 Likes

That’s true. I’m high, sorry.

3 Likes

I’m gonna snag the nine hole and am really interested in the coastal blueberry cross if someone wants the freakshow feel free to join me. :+1:

3 Likes

Done cheers bud :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Come on @darkillusion and get on the partner wiki with me on good old #11! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Should have just added me yourself, you lucked out I was just getting ready to go to bed.

3 Likes

We can win :trophy: this one bro :sunglasses:, got a good feeling! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Winners should expect a few extras from me. :purple_heart: Couple nice singles and doubles beans looking for homes

12 Likes

Thanks :blush: @Rhai88 & @DirtySlowToes for a chance in this one! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover: :star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::+1::facepunch::wink::peace_symbol:

Thanks you too @anonymous4289, I almost forgot you! :roll_eyes: :crazy_face::ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses:

4 Likes

First congrats to @DirtySlowToes

:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

Thanks as well @Rhai88 and @anonymous4289
:partying_face: :heart: :100: :four_leaf_clover: :guitar: :drum: :microphone: :gem: :star: :cherries: :fireworks: :fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

I added my name to the 18 spot if anyone wants to join me adding that whomever does
will have first choice. :grinning:

Good Luck everyone.
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

@Flower be my dance partner on #20 :grin:

2 Likes

Anyone want to team up with me? I’m number 15

1 Like

I’ll be your crash test dummy @Shanesstrains you can keep the prize

2 Likes