Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Thought I had a hernia once…went to the doctor and everything, turns out it was a build up of belly button lint/fluff. He had a good chuckle :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

You are too much @HealingHerb …thought I had it once in high school…then it popped

I’m getting too comfortable with y’all now huh?:thinking:

2 Likes

Did I just shut this thread down??? Sorry

1 Like

That’s one wiki-wiki wild West list of choices up there for a lucky draw. Hot damn if it wouldn’t be a hard press between a few of em, especially those @anonymous4289 and @tresbundles crosses.

Here we are again, eh? Y’all in on this trip, @LzBoy , @Natea , @hooddirt , @Til_Valhalla ?

Thanks for the shot, @Rhai88 and @DirtySlowToes (@Rena93 too!) Good luck, and
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

10 Likes

Awesome, @Rhai88 and thanks for the heads up, @Bert

2 Likes

I don’t know, my childhood was pretty great, and the smiley face wouldn’t be “invented” for several decades! HA! Of course, maybe that’s blotter acid. Nope. Still decades away, but acid had been synthesized! Acid balls

6 Likes

Now you’ve got me wondering when the first time I saw Lucky Charms blotter. It only ever had the pink hearts, yellow moons, green clovers and orange stars, so it goes back a long way. I never saw it with the blue diamonds and I know I went into the 80s seeing it.

3 Likes

Congrats @Trimeresurus and @CocoaCoir :seedling:
Thanks for the tag @Coffin_Dodger :call_me_hand:
Not sure if @chronix got in yet.
To stoned to tag anyone else :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @bert :+1:

1 Like

So you’re about 80 yrs young…??..just kidding.
You’re definitely an elder…respect :pray:

3 Likes

I’m 74. Not the oldest OG, but definitely on the geezerly side of life. labrat That could be me, but I’m not that shaky yet.

15 Likes

Live long and prosper :v:

2 Likes

Hi :wave: I’m in, we’re all crossing our fingers to win.
Good luck everyone and thank you team @Rhai88 @Rena93 @DirtySlowToes @anonymous4289 @tresbundles for giving us a chance and sharing :wink::fire:.
See you.
O.B

5 Likes

Five winners!
Thanks Rhai!:call_me_hand:t4:
You too @Osogreen261 :wink:

12 Likes

Thanks for posting that brother…sitting here at 6am watching a Wu-Tang clan video on Pluto and am relieved to hear that…I’m going to try and take as much time as possible to heal. You all are the best, thanks for caring…I truly appreciate you, and these other AWESOME PEOPLE WHO SHOW SO MUCH LOVE! Right at back you bro-ski

2 Likes

Much respect brother, you are plain and simple AWESOME for being a stoner still!!! You ROCK!!!

1 Like

Just want to wish @Rhai88 the happiest of birthdays hope you have a good day making you a latte now :tada::birthday::partying_face:

28 Likes

Hope you have a great birthday @Rhai88 .

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Rhai88. Just getting over mine :joy: Gemini’s rule!!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Rhai88

4 Likes