Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Anybody, feel free.to join me on #16
Thanks @Rhai88 for the chance

3 Likes

Rodger that @Blackbeard :pirate_flag::us::pirate_flag::+1::+1: which one would you pick if we win?

2 Likes

Hey illicmango, I paired with ya
I think they both sound nice.

2 Likes

They both seem nice. I figure since I joined you, you can pick.

2 Likes

Looks like the list is all paired up. :+1:
Good luck everyone! :smiley: :v:

2 Likes

:arrow_forward: Congrats to our Duos winners…
@nonamegoat and @Gato
Please send me your details after you decide on your picks!

36 Likes

I’m fine with either @nonamegoat, they both sound fire to me

5 Likes

They both sound awesome lol Blueberry Diesel x Black Cherry then? Thanks for the opportunity @Rhai88!!

10 Likes

Copy that, I’m excited for the Lemon OG x Blueberry Diesel

12 Likes

Congrats on the win, @nonamegoat and @Gato :+1:
And all the chances, @Rhai88

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @nonamegoat and @Gato on the partner :cowboy_hat_face: win :1st_place_medal: for choice! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @Rhai88 & @Rena93 for all the GR8 giveaways you all give us a chance at! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

@Rena93 and I get messy on chop day… :laughing:

47 Likes

THAT is NOT messy! :rofl:

7 Likes

It was enough to give me anxiety :laughing:

We were both on our hands and knees picking it up. Burned up the shop vac motor… Sum bish was smoking. lol

Back to the stone age and shit until the new one shows up.

14 Likes

you should see my grow area after i transplant all my solo cups up to big pots. too much soil. not a problem with my shop vac. i have a big heavy duty one and a decent smaller one.

2 Likes

What kind of lights do you use, if you don’t mind answering this question… Again:)

1 Like

Lights in the picture are the Mammoth 6 and 8 bar emerald green series lights as well as an HLG Scorpion Diablo.

5 Likes

Thank you, when I set back up I’m wanting to try led for the first time… I figured, who better to ask than fellow growers

1 Like

An excellent photo of @Rena93 in action helping me get these plants chopped and dropped to dry so we can start shucking seeds for testers.

An amazing example of Will Smith Punch from @NugLifeFarms420 this was hands down my favorite plant of the run. Handled super heavy feeds like a champ one of the few of the pack to handle it actually.

Super happy with the way this run turned out… everyone was seeded extremely well from the looks of things! I will be shut down until August first but next run with be purely for flower and documentation.

If you guys would like to keep up with how we are arranging things and what we’re doing in the grow with video and hi-res photo’s don’t forget to hop on to the “The Extraordinary Cultivars” Discord with us.

43 Likes

@Rhai88

keep em coming, :+1: :laughing:

15 Likes