Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Thanks as always @Rena93, @SkunkIE, & & @Rhai88 for all your 🫡 relentless efforts to make this a fun :star_struck: thread πŸͺ‘ for all to enjoy, and the GR8 continued giveaways that are always off the charts :chart_with_upwards_trend:! 🫢 :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::star_struck::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::innocent::blush::wink::sunglasses::snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::santa::tada::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :wink::tada::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::partying_face::crazy_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::tada::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to u an ur family @Trae1170
And a merry christmas to all my og’rs and their family…growers.:green_heart:.:trophy:.
I cant believe my secret santa sent me 6 clones. I so dumfounded its amazing. Hope everyone got what they wished for

12 Likes

You did get a great gift!l lol

5 Likes

Yes i sure did. Wasn’t expecting that. I love it. Thank you fam

6 Likes

Aww man that’s wassup

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

7 Likes

Merry Xmas sounds yummy

3 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::santa:

4 Likes

A very merry Christmas :gift::christmas_tree: to all on this thread πŸͺ‘! OG rocks πŸͺ¨ with all are rockstar! :facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::tophat::upside_down_face::sunglasses::gift::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas @Rhai88 & @Rena93 :santa: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

That’s an awesome secret Santa fosho @jamMAKEcan :santa:
Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Grinch Mimosas!!! Next year infused Mimosas haha
Merry Xmas OGs!

22 Likes

Merry Christmas @Rhai88 and @Rena93 !!!

4 Likes

Sounds awesome, Beautiful plant …Merry XMas

2 Likes

I d love to grow some of those beans … If they still need testers I have room in my tent ,just started @anonymous4289 BBD .

4 Likes

I dunno how I didn’t buy any champagne yesterday… Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Green juice

1 Like

Congrats to

@Conitl 1 pack of Soloberry #2

@seeds2weeds 1 pack of Chocolate Oozie

Please send me your details!

34 Likes