Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

Thank you for the chance @Rhai88 !

3 Likes

Congrats on the cuts, and what an OG way to celebrate by giving back! Thanks for the shot!

4 Likes

Thank you kindly @Rhai88 for caring and sharing. Those genetics sound :ok_hand: it will be a difficult choice if I win :v::green_heart::slightly_smiling_face::pray:

2 Likes

Sweet, itā€™s always nice to receive something youā€™ve been wanting. I received some killer queen beans from a newer member in the seed trading forum. Like you, a very nice and generous OG, thanks @Rhai88.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88. Good luck with them new cuts
and all you do for OG. :v::fire:

3 Likes

Congrats to our winners.

ezgif-1-80b1ca5106

Please send me your details and your choice from the list of beans.

@globalhead

@Greenfingers

@havens4hawks

37 Likes

Congrats winners enjoyā€¦
Thanks @Rhai88 .for the chances always

9 Likes

Great toss up! Congrats to the winners. Thatā€™s a tough choice ahead. Hahaha.
Love the Robin Hood Men in Tights gif. Weā€™re planning on a Mel Brooks film marathon tonight with harvest round two. Hahaha
ā€œIt ainā€™t exactly the Mississippi river! Iā€™m on the East Coastā€¦Iā€™m on the west coastā€¦ā€
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

9 Likes

That sounds like the best idea ever. Anyone who knows meā€¦ I love everything Mel Brooks.

I hope to name some of my crosses after characters from his movies. Hence ā€œDark Helmetā€ haha

12 Likes

Congratulations to the Winners ! ! ! :fireworks: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks: :fireworks:

Thank You @Rhai88 for sharing ! ! !

6 Likes

Oh wow, I just got on here tonight and saw this. Thanks @Rhai88, this is freaking awesome.:+1:t2:

You know which one I want?

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @globalhead,@Greenfingers, & @havens4hawks on the wins :trophy: ! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @Rhai88 & @Rena93 for the chance in your giveaway! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Yes! Canā€™t believe I won. Congrats other winners @Greenfingers @havens4hawks and thanks much @Rhai88 for sharing these top notch geneticsā€‹:v::green_heart::slightly_smiling_face::v:

8 Likes

Congratulations to the WINNERS and thanks for the good time with the giveawayā€¦

Appreciate the generosity and sharing
Good vibes

4 Likes

Congrats winners!

We named our Pug Marty after Marty Feldman (Young Frankenstein)ā€¦a lot of their eyes are like this as pups

18 Likes

they have the same eyes. lol

3 Likes

congrats @all winners! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks for all you do @Rhai88 @Rena93 and all who are involved !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

AWESOME NAME!..Hey Marty

I had a dog once in my life and his name was Martyā€¦he saved my life helping me get sober

Whatā€™s even better is that you named him in tribute to a TRUE CLASSIC!

Great nameā€¦Great movieā€¦even better puppyā€¦he is awesome, a true OGā€™ER from birth

5 Likes

Heā€™s so freaking adorable, I want a puppy.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Dude thatā€™s awesome @CanuckistanPete!

ezgif-1-f6353d14ef

These movies especially Young Frankenstein and Dracula Dead and loving it are really special to me. I grew up on them and have fond memories of watching them with my dad. Heā€™s been gone a long time now but I can still hear him laughing his ass off at these movies and Iā€™d be right there with him haha

12 Likes