Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 2)

I was just looking at this. :laughing:

3 Likes

cool games (again)
Thanks for the opportunity @Rhai88
appreciate you.

4 Likes

I took the Texans +13.5 and thereā€™s 12 minutes left in the 4th Quarter and itā€™s not looking good. lol

2 Likes

Yeah manā€¦ O-line for the Texans are shit. Ravens D is running all over them. Not to mention there is zero run game from the Texans. Iā€™m disappointed haha

2 Likes

Thatā€™s being to nice atm.

2 Likes

I think I was just mezmorized watching the Texans play last weekā€¦ and I thought they were better than they are. When they blew out the Browns like they did last weekā€¦ they looked like superstars.

My bet can still cash if the Texans score this next drive and get a 2 point conversion. But thatā€™s asking a lot.

2 Likes

Going to be interesting to see how long the Chiefs can hold teams off with that defense and Harrison Butker outscoring teams with field goals.

2 Likes

Wow the Texans were awful. lol

2 Likes

I didnā€™t watch it and guessed based off who overgrow was guessing but I assume they ran like I did in 7th grade soccer when I weighed 270lbs or some shit lol

my legs were frickin flappin man holy sht

3 Likes

Congrats to @Dannyrawdog420!

You wont on both the random number and team pick! :football:

Please send me your details and Choices on beans/pollen! :wink:

22 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Dannyrawdog420 for not one, but two wins :trophy:! WTG you lucky :four_leaf_clover: DAWG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @Rhai88 for the chances in your šŸ«µ two giveaways today! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::star_struck::upside_down_face::tada::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

I dont think this was my give away. :wink: but congrats to the winner!

4 Likes

lol maybe we do this too much? People are confusing threads and shit? haha

6 Likes

Haha. I think soā€¦ But then again how can you give away too much. :grin:

5 Likes

I fixed it :flushed::expressionless: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:, sometimes they are laughing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: with you and sometimes they are laughing :laughing: at you! Itā€™s all good. You canā€™t put a price tag :label: on a good laugh :joy: :joy: :joy::facepunch::+1::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Wow the Packers!! Everyone said theyā€™d get killed. Great game so far.

4 Likes

Interception!
Game over packers :grin:

4 Likes

It was so close! Great game.

4 Likes

:arrow_forward: 49ers still suck.

Congrats to our winner. @Natea

Please send me your details and pack of choice.

Sorry our team picks did not win :cry: :rofl:

24 Likes

I watch games etc on the foxsports app on my tv as I donā€™t get much for sports otherwiseā€¦
Secret, you can download it, watch for the first free hour, delete, rinse repeat. Itā€™s great, I hope I donā€™t jinx it by sharing thisā€¦been doing it for a few years now no issue.

Congratulations @Natea and @Dannyrawdog420
Thank you @Rhai88 and @Rena93

4 Likes