Rhai88 & Friends... Games, Giveaways, and more! (Part 1)

I have some family in the Niagara region…used to go over all the time and buy booze. Can’t be bothered anymore, but ya, big difference in price. I guess thats what you get with a bigger country with 1/10 the population.

5 Likes

I’m not really much of a drinker but booze is cheaper everywhere I have travelled except on Canadian soil… it’s crazy.
On top of that come april 1st the communists/WEF puppets that are running this country into the ground are imposing an addtitional 6 to 7 cents tax on booze… not to mention the fuel tax increases. I am paying 1.85 a liter for diesel so 7.40 a gallon canadian… and that is getting an 18 cent per liter increase in “save the world” taxes as well.
They are robbing us all blind up here in Canuckistan

3 Likes

And 75 bucks a litre for booze .

1 Like

Wow that’s insane. Diesel here is around the $4.75 a gallon mark and 87 octane $4.15
We always hit duty free when traveling between states and Canada or Mexico for that matter🤔

1 Like

8.30 a gal for diesel here right now

1 Like

88 & Friends announcement!

Looks like this coming Friday will be happening! Schedule looks to be clear and my woman gave me the double thumbs up to run the giveaway!(even though it’s her birthday weekend) lol

Donors so far will be…

Donors: If anything has changed please contact me I know its been a minute since some of us last talked beans to be given away! lol

35 Likes

I see we have drgonzo13 as a donor

2 Likes

That might be one to just go ahead and remove from the list my friend.

3 Likes

@Rhai88 Good to go for Friday brother!
You sure are very lucky to have such an understanding and supportive woman!!

4 Likes

I assume there is an issue? I’d rather not flood this thread with drama so if anyone would be so kind as to PM on this I’d appreciate it.

:arrow_right: Edit: I have been informed of the situation.

We will continue the giveaway’s without said individual for now.

12 Likes

@BigMike55 or @JohnnyPotseed would probably be able to explain things the best.

5 Likes

I have been filled in on the situation. We will continue without said individual for now. Thank you @THCeed

7 Likes

$24 isnt that high for merch…cob
Concert shirts, or even weed convention shirts are usually $30+
Charge what ya gotta!

8 Likes

Im in, just say when :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I would definitely pay 24 dollars for a sweet OG tee shirt… would love to REP the best web site on the net

5 Likes

Not really … when’s the last time you went shopping in the tourist district? Buy a shirt like this in Sedona - benefit only the shop owner… buy it here FOR LESS than in Sedona AND benefit The OG! No Brainer

6 Likes

GIVEAWAY for The OG

Below is the complete Frank In Space: An OverGrow Space Drama (parts one and two to date) I agree that Drama is not what we need we have An OverGrow Space Drama already :wink:
FrankInSpace_E1.pdf (771.8 KB)
FrankInSpace_E2.pdf (2.4 MB)
Thanks everyone for making OG the best :v:

13 Likes

Tried to like this. Guess I’m in like jail. So :green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Wow you lucky dogg
I’m super jealous haha
Looks good bro

@Rhai88 damnn you never stop brother :sunglasses:

4 Likes

What a great feeling winning… you wait, and then it arrives in the mail and the excitement builds all over again like you just won, again. I’d like to say I just love how the winnings are spread around so well, but I don’t. I’m a sore loser and I hate you all… your luck annoys me, no, really pisses me off. I’m a winner, my mom said so. your not supposed to win, it’s all MINE… mine I tell ya.

Oh crap, was that out loud. LMAO

Just having a bit of fun… enjoy your winnings and that is a cool shirt… I’m kinda glad I didn’t win really, having to ask for a 3x is no fun… and usually an extra $4. hehe

14 Likes