Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

@Tracker I appreciate you brother! Landed safely!

If you only had room to run one seed which would you pick?
gonna crack one of these with my next run! :thinking:

8 Likes

@Rhai88 The BDxTOG female was the most productive in the garden. Fast growth. Yielded three 5gal buckets of nice flower. Earthy lemon gas aroma. It had a lanky OG-like frame. Floppy and needs support. Did well with the trellis I used. I expect the Goji will improve the structure a bit and add berry and pine to the mix of aromas.

The (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) that I’ve seen others pop so far is compact structure, frosty, and variety of floral incense and citrus aromas grapefuit, lemon, lime. The one I finshed outdoor stayed smaller than its neighbors (left of center with CSK on right and BDxTOG on left. I had to hack the neighboring branches to give it enough light. It wasn’t the most productive for me, but very nice potency stash. Hits hard. Check @E5_Wilk 's thread to see his current grow with it.

The CSK female is overall my personal favorite from the 2022 garden. Tall dark green plant at center in picture. Strong, fat, not-floppy stems. Easy, vigorous grower rebounds from stress quick. Clones fast with good, fast root growth. Dank not sweet strong aroma. The Bubblegum Kush should pair well with that mostly Afghani indica-leaning hybrid. My personal choice is the CSK cross.

Good luck! :v:

23 Likes

I never get tired of seeing those giant plants :blush:

5 Likes

I am about to post a few pics of the (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) to my log if you want to check them out @Rhai88

They are short squatty plants with a very strong structure. Hardly any stretch out of these girls. Started seeing frost around the end of week 3.

4 Likes

I wanna see them

1 Like

@Thats_bank Here is a link. I just posted a few pics of them! The MLK cross that is in that thread is from @Tracker as well!

4 Likes

O-M-G!!! That’s a BIIIIIG Momma there!

1 Like

lol She’s big shuckin right now too… I’m over here like nah I don’t want to right now and she’s just going at it solo I’m sure I’ll hop in at some point but damn it sounds like a chore right now. haha

She’s a champ.

3 Likes

Sorry I deleted my ‘seed jail’ comment- I hadn’t realized it was from nearly a week ago…
But if y’all are still at it, I was right!! LOL!

1 Like

Trying to do my best @THCeed thing… let’s see how this thing does. lol

8 Likes

Just checkout out your whole diary @E5_Wilk .
God stuff! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I think your gonna need a corrugated sign @Rhai88 Like he does. Unless you got a seriously industrial cardboard box there. :wink:
:crazy_face:

3 Likes

So this little method ended up being pretty effective!

Not bad for a first attempt. I could definitely make something better but i had this little box laying around. I think I may actually try something with a longer run… and some type of catch on the ramp to try to sort the plant material a bit better but overall it did save me time. which is the important part!

Plants are back in decent shape it’s been a while since I’ve updated the garden here but it’s honestly because I had been having such a rough go of it. But thankfully things seem to be back in order or at least better than they were!

Black Triangle x Cherry West Bx.

The two males I’ve decided to keep!

I will be makings F2s as well as using these males to cross to my Blueberry Diesel F2 plants both are confirmed females!

Shots of all the different females BT x CW bx

That’s all for now… :metal:t4:

25 Likes

Oh yeah, you were gonna try his separation method, duh. I forgot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That looks pretty effective. A few weeks and you’ll be rolling seeds from plant matter in no time.:+1:

3 Likes

Would be easy to take the seeds and any plant matter that went with them and just chaff them in a bowl afterwards, sayign that that ramp method looks like its pretty effective considering :wink:

3 Likes

I actually kind of did… not a bowl but I slapped them in a paper plate and just blew on them outside haha all the residual plant matter just floated away! It’s gonna save me a bunch of time once I make the design a bit better! Not bad for just trying something out that happened to be laying around… I have way to many bags that are needing to be shucked! lol

6 Likes

Yep–another OG-er in seed jail!!

bart jail2

6 Likes

2 center and 3 across bottom row are BamBam’s :sunglasses:

11 Likes

@Heliosphear hell ya! I hope you find something awesome!

3 Likes

just a heads up i grew his cowboy cookies and was a big fan. late post but just getting back on here

2 Likes