Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

yup the wife insisted on the coffee notes alone. I think while I’m at I may just hit a lower with some Blueberry Diesel F1 pollen. A Blueberry Bubba may be in order. Thanks again for sending those my way. I appreciate you.

By the way… did your sticker make it to you? I see @Lady.Zandra63 got hers and it went out the same time as yours.

7 Likes

It did . I posted it …:point_up:
In your other thread. Post # 2554

3 Likes

Forgive me my mind wanders… mailing to so many people in the last couple of weeks! Did you find a spot for it? seems like everyone is having a hard time deciding where to put it! :laughing:

Edit: GOT IT! in the giveaway thread! :wink:

3 Likes

I am having a hard time. :confused:
I want it in the perfect spot. It will surely go in my studio with my others, but in someplace very special. It is awesome! I love it!

6 Likes

Fresh goodness hit the mailbox, I thank you for the opportunity. No more the 2 weeks and they are hitting water :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

I changed the name of the thread on you guys lol be sure to post here… @CosmoNut

5 Likes

Haha sounds good. Stoner organization at it’s finest lol

3 Likes

Finally got a full size fridge dedicated to my collection / creations(makes my collection look small) :laughing:.

Wife needed an upgraded fridge so my terms were that the old fridge be mine for the collection. This will work out perfectly for storing seeds and long term samples from plants long retired. Also the freezer above will be used to store my pollen and trim! Pretty excited for this.

23 Likes

My god @Rhai88 lol

3 Likes

Yaaaa…it still doesn’t make your collection look small. :astonished:

3 Likes

What’s all the lime green packs . Looks like a great collection your own fringe will be nice.

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior The green packs are from Green Point. I was real big on their reverse auctions back in the day. packs in the $15 to $20 range. Everything I’ve grown out from them has been pretty damn good to but I’ve since widened my horizons and ventured away from them. I guess they’re there for a rainy day. Too many options at this point. Especially from OG members. I’ll be lined up with thing I want to do for years to come now lol

8 Likes

I thought maybe they were calyx brothers strains . Think he uses green packaging also.

2 Likes

Kewl!
(and literally!) :+1: :wink:

3 Likes

Now that is some killer spousal wheeling and dealing! Your wife gets a new fridge and you get a fridge that is gonna justify more seeds! Plus a great sticker model. SCORE!!!

5 Likes

This man dropping secrets to a long and happy marriage.

3 Likes

Big shout out the the homie @SkunkIE! We were eyeballing this the other day and I mentioned I wouldn’t mind tossing my BamBam pollen at this cross.

He hooked it up for the birthday!

Thanks much brother I appreciate you!

22 Likes

@Rhai88 No problem, always gotta show the homies love.

5 Likes

@SkunkIE is a righteous dude for sure

1 Like

Nice seed fridge @Rhai88
playin with the big dogs now :sunglasses: :rofl:
Great way to preserve your stash!!

3 Likes