Rhai88 & Rena93's Cultivation Station

Yeah it’s definitely not cheap.

@HumblePie420 Thought about building a solid wall for a minute but this just seemed the better option overall.

This door is by clopay and is actually blown foam in the panels not boards. They also interlock to completely seal. it’s about 100* outside here daily now in my neck of the woods but the garage is holding at 75 nicely. I’m pretty happy with this.

12 Likes

For anyone following along… the garage door has already failed the installer failed to get the bottom right bracket into a stud. What a joke honestly. If it’s their trade I’d sure be ashamed. This will be their 4th time to my house. They’ll be back next week for troubleshooting their mistake. Pretty basic honestly but I’m not fixing something I paid good money for.

On a positive note my garage is still a disaster with grow equipment and tools and everything in-between… However I did manage to get one wall taken care of cleaned and organized somewhat.

2 more walls, an r.o. res hooked to a complete drip system, and a ton more work/cleaning/organizing ahead but Progress!

19 Likes

Looking nice trades people these days hard to find someone that’s good .
Maybe they’ll send a different person that knows something.

2 Likes

Actually you hit the nail on the head. One of the owners will be coming with the last installer. Don’t think they’re too happy hearing me call again. haha

2 Likes

Seriously? That’s effd up.
A trained monkey could have performed that job flawlessly! :neutral_face:

1 Like

it snows there, don’t it?

1 Like

Yes, Flagstaff gets snow.

1 Like

Not that kind of snow.

4 Likes

Lol, where’s your mind at…

1 Like

Flagstaff definitely gets snow… I actually wished I lived closer to Flag. Love it out there. I live in the non snow section.

1 Like

I didn’t think there was anyplace in AZ that is snow free…:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

AZ no more snow it’s an ICE storm. :alien:

2 Likes

Shame on the installer because he knew dam well he didn’t hit a stud, you can feel it when you do. There is difference between a accident and neglect/deception. This falls into the later.

If the above happened to me I would be asking for a discount.

4 Likes

Nice place mind if I pull up a chair

3 Likes

Heavy hearted today…

Lost my friend and family member this morning. It was very sudden and unexpected. Please fire one up and send positive vibes out to Binx. He was with me through my lowest of low, was my first pup, and I loved him dearly. He will be missed.

40 Likes

Damn. Sorry to hear about your pup. That hurts.

5 Likes

Oh no…I am so sorry hun…they are our family…
:sleepy:

6 Likes

Ahh man. I’m so sorry to hear this. Rest well little Binx. My condolences to you and the fam. @Rhai88

5 Likes

So sorry to hear this. I lost my service dog Canyon a year ago. It is so hard as we never have all the time we want with them.

4 Likes

So sorry. Toughest love of all. :pray:

3 Likes