Rob’s on going grow journal

I’ve thought of this but if by chance they were all female it’d hurt me to get rid of them so that’s what is stopping me… if my luck is that terrible i will pick up some clones for this 1st grow. Thanks

3 Likes

a wise man once said

5 Likes

I will follow this thread just to see if I was right or wrong :smile:, just kidding. I thought the same as you when starting this batch but now I repent for being too conservative. If you take clones there will be a moment that the big plants will be in flowering stage and the clones in veg, you would need two tents for that.

Sometimes we need to make decisions instead of trusting in our faith or luck, take advantage of my failures and don’t repeat them … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I know exactly what you mean… i can go get clones from a friend anytime so I’m thinking if they all are male i will do that just so I’m not to far behind… I’m just anxious to get that 1st grow done mainly cause i want to replenish my stash, the outdoor harvest is getting low.

3 Likes

Well said george keep it OG

4 Likes

Even from a friend it’s risky business, please read this thread … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I am going to read… Thank you i appreciate any info I’ve been doing alot of reaearch but can’t read it all…

2 Likes

If you stick around enough time you will find as I did, I only transmit what I have learned here. Feel free to ask any doubt, we all learn from the answers given … :sunglasses:

EDIT: You can find useful info in the GrowFAQ, with the forum update are a little bit messed but you can search by tags.

1 Like

Definitely plan to stick around, i agree there is definitely alot to learn here and alot if very knowledgeable people.

2 Likes

Good luck with your grow and good job with your name!

1 Like

Cool deal on the indoor after a while…me too😀. I find it’s lots of entertainment I’ll be pulling up a chair.

1 Like

This is 42 days from the day i dropped the seeds in water.

14 Likes

Welcome back , I myself am just getting back after 10yrs off

5 Likes

Welcome back as well Dank!

1 Like

A few more from this morning.

5 Likes

Are those 3 or 5 gal pots? What soil are you using?

1 Like

Those are 3 gallon, wishing i had got the 3 gal fabric pots… The soil is just cheap stuff from the dollarama store, if you scroll back to about the 5th post i posted a few pics with the soil info.

2 Likes

Some more from today.

9 Likes

Coming along nicely but be careful not to overwater I dont see much perlite in that soil for drainage. Next time mix in a bunch of corse perlite. Stuff is pretty cheap but can make a huge difference

2 Likes

I am definitely being careful, next grow will be better soil… i had a budget and by the time I had everything I needed i had to skimp on the soil cause i had the whole budget spent. I’ve never grown indoor in soil so this is learning experience , only experience in soil is outdoor.

4 Likes