Roms' "Madagascar" Server Fundraiser

Yes bravo with your research @Cannasseur, indeed like a parallel cannabis message to look back on landraces and its human and history old relationship but above all about the positive spiritual properties of original purity of sativa like indica!

About the lyrics yes very religious but all is relative, the true church is in Nature, love and light all around in respect and even for the devil strong existence nowadays! Peace!

6 Likes

Anyway like Yin Yang but the synergy must guided by Light, pure sat can be panacea but also can be mind dangerous at high dose be careful! ā€œO ry devoly Eā€ ^^

2 Likes

Thanks for bids! Bidding table updated.

5 Likes

absolute truth, all medicinal plants must be respected within their dose limits. side effects of over use may or may not be immediately apparent

3 Likes

Lot #2 100 :thinking:

3 Likes

Good luck

much respect for what you do

3 Likes

Hey thatā€™s my lot . :joy:

4 Likes

Lot #3. $100. @Cannasseur

3 Likes

Welp looks like gotta goā€¦

Lot 1, $100 @ChongoBongo :heartpulse:

4 Likes

First bid ever for some lol. :rofl:

6 Likes

Too bloody for me guys, smuggling clone atm and iā€™m unable psychologically to let this african queen aging in a fridge. But i bite my lips, even if with Roms we can argue on the appellation, there is no debate on the cultivar at all. Heā€™s really offering a valuable genetic material here.

7 Likes

Indeed education about the Malagasy origin of La RĆ©unionā€™s Zamal :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Last 30 minutesā€¦

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for bidding! Congrats to the highest bidders. Winners will receive my PM ASAP.

Thank you, @Roms for donating Zamala strain!

4 Likes

Big Up OGTW and thank you Joe for your great work! :sunglasses:

@Cannasseur @GregOG @Chara Congratz! :green_heart: :pray:

@EnergySlammers @Pakore @Hemlock @SEMOActivist @Aero @Green_Light @ChongoBongo @trytogoodbud @DougDawson :pray: :green_heart:

13 Likes

Well I missed that one didnā€™t I

5 Likes

Many thanks to @Roms and @LemonadeJoe for making this go so smoothly

This package successfully landed about week back, an absolutely precious gift :heartpulse::revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Good Vibes To You With Them Bro!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Roms mirary fitahiana mahafinaritra maro ho anao aminā€™ny dianao :sparkles:

2 Likes