(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Good man!!!

7 Likes

I greatly appreciate it.

7 Likes

Gave a good stripping of yellowing leaves, lower branches and thinned out the middles a bit. Going to spray for bugs as these were vegged outdoors. Pollen should start dropping this week, so a spray at lights out is perfect for timing right now.

Giants, a few of these males are pushing 7’ tall, the females are all between 5’ and 6’ tall

62 Likes

Looking so healthy over there.

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:guess i missed it again for some reason i could not get on was they doing something to the sight??? :mage:

2 Likes

The ssl cert expired.

4 Likes

This wiki filled up before the site went down, the list was full within 24 hrs. Of being opened.

6 Likes

wow cant believe i missed it man.

4 Likes

It went fast…I got #2 spot, notified 2 members that the sign up was up…Everything was full by the time they got here. It went FAST! :smiley:

7 Likes

Romulan is highly desirable strain :wink:

3 Likes

It is, someone deleted me off the wiki to add themselves in it so hot.

I dont remember rhe position i had, i guess i should have teken a screenshot of it

4 Likes

It was @Themouse1967 who removed your name from the list. You can see from the post history that your post was overwritten by the post after yours… They may have edited the wiki and possibly ignored the warning they had a merge conflict and removed your name when they added their name to the list.

9 Likes

I didnt realize i removed you from the list. PLEASE replace my name with yours if you can. If not- i can send the beans on to you when they come. Sorry again- was definitely not intentional.

4 Likes

No worries, @Themouse1967, I apologize for throwing you under the bus… may I suggest that next time you check the list ->after<- you edit it to make sure the list looks kosher?

:slight_smile: :v:

5 Likes

Mistakes happen no worries, having been around for a few of these co ops i think that happens not uncommonly. I have been lurking the thread for the updates and was just happy i noticed… I went back and put myself back in.

Excited to see if these seeds bare any resemblance to the rom that was in western canada

4 Likes

Weird I do remember putting my name on the list but can’t find it either :rofl::pray:!! Maybe missed this out :thinking:

3 Likes

If anyone has issues with the signup or finds that they were deleted, grab one of the mods in a private message, im sure mistakes happen and can easily be set right.
@Swe-can I’ll pm you :blush:

8 Likes

There is no post history showing you made a commit, but it sounds like the list is not definitive so you may luck out.

1 Like

@OriginalDankmaster96 sorry to say, I don’t think the PTK Pollen was dried enough. It was sticky and clumpy when I opened the pack. I did my best scraping, breaking and rubbing it over the top buds on the selected Romulan female, time will tell but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

19 Likes

I gave the males a good shake today and boy did they SPEW. Pollen and flowers EVERYWHERE.
I will be taking down all males in a few days leaving more room for the females and making it easier for me to work on them.

51 Likes