Rooted multistrain journal

Hmm. Another good use for cinnimon.

Thanks n yeah i havent found better plugs than the riots

Baltimore lolā€¦na it was coolā€¦everybody was chillied free tees glass, grass. CCM is my shit here. Police were cool (they ainā€™t worried bout weed lol) my dudes for real. Itā€™s a big deal here because of our location. Big discounts. We all got along and got good stuff. I actually bought some shakeā€¦ GOJI of courseā€¦Nobody was acting crazy no a-holesā€¦ Itā€™s exciting to watch the barriers come down. The line brought us closer for real. Canā€™t wait til my dude here can get his meds He shoulda been it lone with meā€¦lolā€¦ love ya boiā€¦be safe yā€™all.
-J

1 Like

True! His clones are fully rooted in 5 days no leaf trimming or extra stress. When I get the $ gonna buy couple 100. Worth every penny.

1 Like

Huh? Youā€™re Confusing me

My bad what up? + 20

I think they are pissed. Not liking the
hps

3 Likes

Ive never had the light change shock. How long is it usually before they come around? And anyone got any tips to lower stress? Rh went through the floor with hps. But ballast not getting hot at all. Temps 84after it blasting for 24hrs or so. Other thing is Iā€™m not supposed to runa hps steady right? Only 12hr cycles. Im wanting a week or veg schedule before i flip. Installing floor n all still.

Stripped cleaned again and floor installed.

1 Like

I donā€™t think these can squeeze into a 4x4 plot and cloned from these are taking over veg. Shouldi just let em rock no nets
free with this much air room. Its gonna get tight quick i think. Im gonna slide a box fan in too.

2 Likes

The one plant stillhaving negative reactions. Only change is hps light. One of the bigger plants. The goji pupil. Says that up to 25% can show hermie traits on that strain. It was free with the e pupil purchase. Im considering throwing her outside. We just had the longest day of light for the year. Its big enough to survive and flower. Im just wondering if nature will pick her up. Hps better really put some weight on or its in the scrap bin for me. The plant response to leds is soooo much better. Other option is 1000w. They droop under hps. No perk. Any ideas. ??

1 Like

Its not adjusting either. Its a flat out negative response. Like shunning from the light but been a week.
even right after dark period. No reach. Straight droop. Everything under the hps looks like it wants to give up while led is thriving. Its only 600w eye hortilux. I have 1000w hortiluxes too.
Something says more light but the shunning makes me not do it. Really thinking hps is not for tents. Temps max at 84 about 5-6 inches above canopy. cooled hood works good. Not heat stress i dont think.
idk at this point mainly one plant i feel has to go. Leaves twisting. Id get fresh pics but lights out til later.

These are a day or 2ago

3 Likes

Ok pic 1&2 led sides thriving. Look at structure of leaves not color. Pic 3is group
Pic 4 is focused unedr the hpd. Twisting yellowing not uptaking the same and they just flat out get no perk.
I let em dry good no change.
Flushed n hit with balanced base nutes no change. The leaves just wont lift up.

Rh hovering around 40-50 since flipping soon i figured its ok. Ive ran way outside vpd before n its not that dry. Maybe not with these strains ? They are all new to me. Any ideas?

I watering 2 times a day now. 3 on the solo cups. I dropped the lights closer to the plants and they love it. I Just aimed one fan right right at the hid bulb. Staying at 83Ā°F an rh is 40%. Give or take changes after watering. I dunno. That bulb been run to death? They recommend a change of bulbs at about the 11th month. One a year probably good.

The only time mine seem stressed is if theyā€™re not watered right. If the plants are dying, pull the light. What gets me is If the tech is there, why would these companies still running hid? Hey what did you say curious setup consisted of? 82 gavitas in there?

Grass is gonna respond to leds. Especially if there decent. I just know this light isnā€™t gonna put out more weight than my hid, not saying it doesnā€™t veg beautifully. It help me extend the life of my hid builds. Veg with leds add the 600 on the flip. Whatā€™s a good ratio a gram per watt? You should be pulling a couple lbs. Iā€™m sure you will. :wink: Keep pushing. Youā€™ll dial it in bro.

Ill see soon Iā€™m pulling goji pupil out
since she is the only one now looking sad.

Im flipping her solo.
in the mirror box
t5led combo that box is proven.
Im flipping the rest too just sepetating her. More air in 4x8 and shes perfect for the mirror box. My hps bulb is new. Minus the hours i put on it in the last week or so.

1 Like

Yes 82 gavitas and thats per room x 10 or so rooms.
Also they use phillips 630lec lights along with them in some rooms. But litterally have a carrier outdoor central a/c unit strapped outside each room. I have not seen it in action just fired up n empty

Thatā€™s the shit dreams are made of. With my record Iā€™m fucked. Shit sucks. Iā€™d love to apprentice under someone for real. Never thought it was gonna end up becoming medically available and grown. Either way Iā€™m grow in lol. Fuck it.

Ok so things hectic. No room for veg plants so ill be putting all but 1clone from that box outside to finish the season. Just got past the longest day. Had them on 16-8 schedule i think theyll be fine. And blow tf up.
Another note im gonna see if the 600 just wasnt enough. I didnt get burns just like no praying response to the 600. See what this 1000 does

it dont act right i wont use hps again. Ill run with hlg boards and cobs
Too much draw with hps and more draw to balance heat and dry. That thing drys the tent. Like gotta steady feed water to stay over 35% rh
I Will be putting a real fan exhausting this one.

2 Likes