Rooted multistrain journal

!bbb!bbbbbbbbbbbbbbkfocus fifthffffffgfdgv

Only letting one pic at a time again now it wont even load 1pic at a time. One thing needs upgrading here. Should be able to drop videos too. They are a different than pics

It wont let me load a single cola screenshot. Thats ridiculous. No way a simple screenshot file is too big.

Wasting my time again. It wont load anything but the one pic. All from same files all screenshot.

it let me put a loompa cola.

4 Likes

more loompa

3 Likes

Tent just chugging along. Day 26-27 i cant get good pics. I turned cobs off n all. And those dark pics aint saying nothing.

4 Likes

The third pic is my solo cup. Got 2 but thats my entry. The small batwinged one. She just went under hps yesterday. Hope she adjusts well. I think centered under that hood she will blow up. blueberry ogk. Cross of moscas blotto ogk fem hit by second gen xbj16 male

1 Like

Better shot of her. Shes in front the smaller but more lively one.

4 Likes

tent be looking like this soon. This was a blotto n loompa goo run. Still all the donkeys and total was 14oz dry. I actually dry mine before i give a weight. No 1000 gram 4x4s here.

3 Likes

Just saw someone posted videos on here. Anyone know how ? I cant even gey a good picture to post says file is too big.

Try adjusting the image size on the camera settings

1 Like

Ok ill try to find the settings.

Ok idk if it worked but tried some camera adjustment n re screenshot the blotto nug. Nope still not going. I think my phone camera too advanced or something. Its a 14mp camera on this phone. And theres no way to downsize without using video editor which tirns pic into video then it wont take it cause its a video.

Keeps saying size limit is like 3070kb. Isnt that less than 1mb. Like too small to file a photo in.

Not sure then. Whats the size and resolution of one of the images?

Id like to bypass the crap pics with > 1minute video clip of the whole situation. Takes days to get pics n post the whole tent fighting with every iffy picture. Point is i see ad videos uploaded See people post videos . How is a picture file too big. What are they posting them under?
No option to even insert a gif
Basically what step am i doing wrong? I think i can post videos here just doing it wrong.

No idea what it means but it says

3.7 mp 1440 x 2560 3.8mb.

All my pictures are 3-5mb

This is
12.6mp 3072 x 4096 3.8 mb
See if it posts.its a bs pic of my solo under hps. Its like it picks all my better pics n wont allow me to post em.

see it posted that.

1 Like

I use PicsArt to resize my images. 3070 Kb is closer to 3 MB. I like to resize my images to 1280x720 so they load faster on slower connections.

1 Like