Rooted multistrain journal

Tiramisu v2 and the other 3 getting too lazy for this.

3 Likes

One picture didn’t make it.

Tent today

2 Likes

The goji pupil is doing good. No signs of herm. Goji pupil are freebies with with e pupil purchase.
breeder said up to 25% on that strain( goji pupil) may show herm traits its an outdoor fem batch
Both pupils have decent node spacing. The bbhp x choc d just reached way hard. Still like tiramisu v2s form.
Its about to go down soon. Goji taking the whole mirror box except 2 solo cups. So she filling 3x3 almost. Tent full n stretching still. Still havent gotten the others outside yet. Need a heavy duty wagon that can roll across semi rough terrain. And help. Thats the big part. There’s 8 good ones to go outside. I need to get em out. I had to dim lights theyre growing into. And take the elevated slotted floor out. For the couple inches. Stalks too solid to train.

Ok so today i guess is day 21. Tent doing good boxes doing good all smooth sailing except theyre wanting 2-3waters a day now.

2 Likes

These were all supposed to be in this post its not allowing more than 1pic

It dropped all of em that time. Wtf

made me do 1at a time n wait for each to upload

2 Likes

These still haven’t made it outside. Had to monstercrop a couple up in the lights. Going out soon. Havent had time.

holes dug skylight cleared just gotta drop em in. And a real nice soil mix already in the 10gal or so size holes. Transporting is the snag. Need 100% clear L Z tgeres still time for these to be outdoor beasts.

3 Likes

Setting up nice. Cant ever get good pics. Can see a little better in the dark. The lights put a stripe effect on my camera. Need better camera.

nodes are setting great for colas.was doubting the hps. I needed to back it up. Its showing its ass now though. Smelling good already. All new strains looking forward to trying that e pupil and blueberries n chocolate. Cant find flower from anything like that unless you grow it yourself.

2 Likes

Those bbgs are throwing nanners. I don’t know of your running any? I would pitch those seeds and start over. Wonder how much seed is gonna be on all of them? Doesn’t matter they’ll all have that trait. Shit. I knew I saw one the other day. My luck tho.

You sure your seeing nanners? Actual banana coming from buds not small leaf tips twisted. Are these in the solos ? Idk all of em. I ran quite a few n only had 1hermie after 2light fails. It was straight balls under the buds.

Do you think I would be telling you if I didn’t know what I’m looking at. Throw them seeds out.

And again

Getting it now?

Thats not nanners thats straight hermie balls under the buds. Youre saying this is on more than one plant and only that strain ?

It’s all good. Weeds weed. I just had my mother tell me I was an accident. It’s all good. I’m doing A BB seed runoff with a couple Goji It’s. Ideally BB seeds and a goji pollinated by a BB. Sec gen got s goji rad bb cross. I’m doing A BB goji.

1 Like

Yeah idk.if its one plant dont count em all bad. Could been stressed more than others. 3weeks is prime time for hermie to show though. Im telling you i ran those crosses with the one im running for year and a half. I did have stress induced hermie last run so maybe sensitive to stresses but dialed in they do pretty good.
I still got that one goji pupil rocking. Its not showing any herm traits like breeder said. I got to video shit n stop by cause pics dont say nothing. Look for browning pistils on all plants then look close around em. No browning no pollen set.

Na it’s crazy cuz the flower on the cup I dropped it on the bud below by accident, I got a clone off the bag seed and NL so it’s not like I don’t have a cut of those and I don’t see a shit ton of seeds on anything.

It’s gonna be potent weed either way. Itl make me a better breeder. In my mind pollen is like anthrax fukin everything up. That’s just nature. Ive seen last ditch nanners but full flowers popping on a female. I’m gonna have to keep an eye on the auto. It’s not too far off. I been looking at dcses autos. That bumwine is what I want. Purple Panty dropper.

I got 3 Autos germinated so I’m gonna be cleaning a space out. I can probably grow 3 nice autos under the table in my room if I train em properly. Thank God the temperature broke. I can feel it. I’ll ttyl. I been up all night again…I need something to sleep.

1 Like

Yeah pic not real good but it looks like a straight herm n not nanners but either way remove it to spare the others. Ive seen quick pollenation but youre in there regularly so i doubt you got hit hard. Still any seed sucks when your not aiming for seed.

The flowers popped and the fans on. At this point I dunno.

Just pulling couple pics of my loompa goo and the original blotto ogk run
i broke i phone n lost all my pics
i was on thcf at first til all the nonsense dickriding without a helmet started getting to me. Unfortunately this blotto cut is gone
Held it a year and half running steady . I do have seed of the blotto hit by xbj16 male but its not the same.

2 Likes