Ryknows Selections 🧬

Lol.
Where’s he been anyway?
Feel like we ain’t seen him in a while. :thinking:

6 Likes

In jail… Trim jail lol just been working, trimming and running around feeding the frenzy, everyone wants some of the goods this year

12 Likes

I got some awesome slaps today, thank you @Rhai88 these will find a place in my grow rooms.

Blueberry diesel x Black cherry buds.

23 Likes

Those are some nice looking slaps you got there. :grin:

9 Likes

Gorilla oozie are stinky girls! 51 days of flower

Edit: update cut these beauty’s today day 54 flower! Smells very dank and woody so far can’t wait to see how she cures.

16 Likes

Final update before chop

Neegans bat 3 in a word resinious… Smell is of lite fruit. Time is 9-10 weeks. Yield is average. Tbh without smoking nothing is overly jumping out at me. The smell is fruit but not perfume fruit. Curious to see how it smokes because that can change everything one way or another but very average across the board, aside from the fact she’s sticky as hell even just getting rubs.

12 Likes

Neegans bat 1 this one is lankier, nice purple fade. Also taken to 9-10 weeks. Smaller buds, just seems more sativa in general. Smell is not fruit, lol . Not sure how to describe it but it’s more complex in general. Yield is on the lighter side but again the smoke can change everything.

15 Likes

Interesting on both accounts…

The major fade of the 2nd plant is very reminiscent of the Tombstone F2 mom she had a mean purple fade where the BamBams I’ve seen grown out had non. But the nug/cola structure of both seems to be more geared like the BamBam female I had. Which was a much more of a Sativa leaner.

I appreciate the update brother! Please let me know what you think of the smoke. I haven’t heard a complaint yet but I like honest reviews. If it sucks I want to know so I don’t waste my time taking something down the line.

8 Likes

Honesty I have in spades. No matter what I appreciate your work and time.

3 Likes

The gorilla Boozie is in a jar and damn the stink coming off these buds! I’ll share pic in couple days need to sweat out little more moisture.

Edit: got buds almost to 63% so almost time for final trim and grove bag tomorrow. The smell has become more complex I like it. Has a danky skunk smell with a sharp peppery bite can’t wait for a week or 2 cure and I think it’s gonna be very satisfying.:wink:

8 Likes

Gorilla Boozie bud shot!

13 Likes

You grow such cute plants. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Received today :sparkles: :relaxed: thank you :blush: :pray:

Ps. I LOVE how the seed package is actually sealed. Makes for great storage option ,)

10 Likes

What’s kind of Smells are you getting?

6 Likes

I prefer when packs come sealed that way I know they’re legit and haven’t been tampered with… not that we are anyone special lol. But I’ve always been a semi-overkill kind of guy… and my lady and I @Rena93 always have fun packaging beans/slapz.

5 Likes

So my 2 female gorilla Boozie were definitely same pheno in everyway. Plants were identical, smelled and smokes the same. The smell is funky funk! Heavy 90’s dank smell little skunk lots of earth smell. Taste is smooth a d tastes about the same as the smell which is awesome. Smoke report so had to go do so wrench turning and packed my little chillum. 5-6 hits got outside and realized I was stoned af! Wasn’t groggy and didn’t lose focus in what I was doing. Cranked the tunes and jammed out couple hours later I was done and didnt have to smoke anymore. :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Five out five fire as f@#$ scale!

7 Likes

Good looking work, @CosmoNut . Running two Negan’s Bats now, too. About 20F now. One is definitely more stretchy, both are thick, and both have the non-fruit expression. Thanks for sharing. Was hoping for that kind of harvest window. Look forward to hearing about the smoke.
Great looking BBD X BC, @Greenfingers ! Tangy lemon berry goodness, eh?! And a relatively quick finish, at that. Might have to have that one jump to the front of the photo line up… Thanks for sharin’.
Great work spreadin such fine plants, @Rhai88 and crew.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

6 Likes

Finally dropped my seeds in soil after sitting in a paper towel for probably two days too long. Two Blueberry Blast x BBD. Been sick af for the last weekish so took longer than I wanted :expressionless:

10 Likes

Very nice dude… Glad to see the bbb x bbd. been wanting to see more of these popped!

5 Likes

It’ll be a good test to see how they do grown as fast as possible in a small container (if that’s helpful at all 🤷🏻). Going to run a 2x2 with a bunch of different stuff kind of as a speed run.

5 Likes