Ryknows Selections šŸ§¬

Generally whatā€™s Iā€™ve seen personally is males with more hollow stems seem to have faster growth rate, also tend to really dump pollen and early. But when it boils down to it the best way to see if a male is really worthy is to test out the progeny. Thatā€™s why breeding takes so much time, effort and space to keep the male around see how it crosses to other cultivars.

Iā€™m actually just as fond of male plants these days as I am females lol

7 Likes

A couple days ago I was training a bog bubble I have running and it snapped off the main stalk. Completely hollow inside, looked like a sour punch straw or something.
But I hope its a lady.

Iā€™ll have to check my banana punch cock maleā€™s stem, itā€™s the fastest growing plant Iā€™ve ever had. Super stinky and fruity and I hope to hit a few ladies with him someday.

3 Likes

Just a quick peek at how theyā€™re doing

7 Likes

8 for 8 I like it! Looking good!

1 Like

They came up real nice! Just gave them each a shot of water.

3 Likes

Not trying to be a smart ass really curious. Do you mean a shot as in 1 fluid oz or just a general term for small amount?

3 Likes

Like a fluid oz maybe two at the max lol

I use a mini solo cup for my smalls.

2 Likes

Normal cup vs mini cup for reference. Itā€™s about the size of a shot glass. @420noob

3 Likes

Ok cool thanks. I have issues with over watering when young and still trying to find a way not to overwater. Seems pretty straight forward yet I canā€™t seem to stop doin it lol. Thanks

3 Likes

I try and make sure my soil is plenty moist when I plant, and I donā€™t water for like the first 7 days or so.

2 Likes

@rhai88 Just wanted to let you know I have 2 BBD x BC and 2 BBD x BB that are going into flower in about two weeks. I apologize for being MIA. I havenā€™t forgot about your testers. I bit off more then I could chew. Iā€™m all caught up and they are looking good. Pics will come soon I promise. Thanks again for letting me run these.

Grundle

3 Likes

Spray bottle man! Spray bottle.
You can also cover with a clear disposable juice cup while theyā€™re young. I tend to only spray the inside of the cup at a young age. They will take in the water that they need from the air on their own. :wink:

4 Likes

I have some testers to start GG4 x Oozie and a pack of Copa testers, Iā€™ll be all over these shortly. I havenā€™t forgotten about them.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

2 Likes

BBD F2 x BC female :sweat_smile: I think sheā€™s going to be colorful.

5 Likes

Bringing the end of the year in right, just put a few Chocolate Oozieā€™s in the germ blanket

11 Likes

Happy New Year, @Rhai88 , @Rena93 , and @SkunkIE . Hope all is well and warm for you and yours and you got plenty of downtime to reflect on the yearā€™s wins and losses. All the more, I hope you have nothing but the best luck in taking 2024 in a strangle-hold and shaking it like it owes you twelve dollars.
Hereā€™s the two Neganā€™s Bats weā€™re running, around day 46 of 12/12 and looking mighty tasty.
Gonna be up for chop in a couple short weeks, we imagine. Weā€™ll keep you updated.
Again, from ours to yours, all the best and
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

12 Likes

only 1/3 turtles left, Chocolate Oozie. Popped a week ago

7 Likes

3 for 3 germ thatā€™s always a positive :wink:

Canā€™t wait to see what you find!

4 Likes

I should probably throw h2o2 in the mix but I have great success with the paper towel in bag, ro water to dampen. On top of my cfl-light tent under a cover. It gets nice and warm but never hot.

Ty Rhai and Rena!

3 Likes