Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

Hey y’all. How bout a brief stroll through the Shitkicker Shed and see what’s shakin’.

23 Likes

Your JS have such fat leaves!

3 Likes

Maybe a touch heavy on feed. This is my first run with Jungle Spice. Maybe she’s not as heavy of a feeder as I’ve been running lately. We’ll see…Thanks for stoppin’ in my friend.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Chchchchchchaaaanges.

4 Likes

Good song! I miss his music. Thanks for stoppin’ in Big Dog!
It’s an honor to have you in my old Shikicker Shed!
Blessings…

2 Likes

She’s pretty finicky in the beginning. But then after she establishes a full root system she doesn’t complain as much. Humidity, warmer temps both help. Things we don’t have this time of year, in Colorado anyway.

4 Likes

I went a touch light on feed. When I kicked it up I got a couple got brown tips but nothing harsh.

3 Likes

Thanks man! I’m really jazzed to grow her. Should I top them or go natural? I’ve got some more of your stuff coming up.

2 Likes

How much MegaCrop do you use in veg? You do use MegaCrop right? I am really high this evening. Crackleberry getting it done.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I’ve actually never topped JS. It doesn’t get especially tall, so you can definitely go without it. But most phenos in the F2 have dense buds, so it could help prevent botrytis.

5 Likes

I hope you like 7up…lol

4 Likes

I topped one of the tent nominees for a clone. She immediately revegged. The apical cut died quickly.

3 Likes

Have not used MegaCrop. Considering ordering some (a part of me wants to use up my FF Bloom nutes). A certain benefactor has gotten me hooked on RO medium. So I have a little time buffer.

1 Like

Greeting and salutations Oleskool!!

You are truly rockin’ it brother!! Long it it has been since I’ve met one of your calibre; I’m pulling up a chair to better bask in your radiance.

Further to your question of do we accept Texas refugees… YUP – we sure do.
A fine tradition dating back to Trudeau the First. We took most every daft dodger that wanted to come our way and to good effect too! Some returned when amnesty became available but most stayed. A bunch migrated to BC (winters are warmer there) and several became major forces among the BC bud farmers of yesteryear. I see no issue for you joining us in the Great White North if you so choose!

Hard to hit the reply button after a hit of Jack Herer… Oohhhmmm…

3 Likes

Thank you very kindly @Gpaw. It’s an honor and a pleasure to have you in the Shitkicker Shed! Spring is here for the most part and temps are mild in Texas. This is when I grow as fast as I can till June. Then it’s the dreaded Texas Summer! 100 F for days. I would be headed to Canada like a tornado looking for a trailer park if I was a little younger and had some money! The good old USA has become a dumpster fire. If we can get rid of Trump and his right wing red necks on Election Day, there may be some hope. Until then, there’s hope with dope! Take good care of yourself brother.
Blessings…:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Up with hope, up with dope!

7 Likes

Right on man. Where there’s dope, there’s hope!

4 Likes

https://www.harborfreight.com/12-ton-shop-press-33497.html

Check out this press from Harbor Freight. Inventory clearance sale.

3 Likes

If you can find one with a gauge, I think it helps a lot. I’m always looking at the pressure gauge when I’m pressing.

1 Like

10 Likes