Scissorbörg Gardens đŸŒ± :Scissors:

If the poly is 4mm or less, it will flex in the wind and they will come out of the brackets. Might recommend some well placed clear silicone adhesive if it looks sketchy.

2 Likes

Is it natural!?!
My goats are goin to dream tonight with your “little yard” (as well the Spanish people uses to dream with your cod (bacalao), je

Salud!

Pd: btw, Im sein ya have too much grass/lawn to cut than @oleskool830, maybe
 Uhmmm

Too much work only to Doug, PatrĂłn @Scissor-Hanz!

3 Likes

Yes, fed by a natural spring :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Guaaaaa

I have the luck to can wattered The Dogs’House with natural water than comes under earth to be later one of the Guadalquivir’s (afluentes) rivers, but have any lake or river “inna my yard”

Man, right now only thinkin bout the " cannapossivilities" ya have under each of your trees

Enjoy it !

6 Likes

I gotta bite my tongue here
 @Scissor-Hanz is running a proper nice thread here
 Degenerates like myself need to keep quiet lol.

I could have used him a couple weeks ago
 Digging is hard work!

5 Likes

Nah, that was just @ReikoX and I helping @shroomgod with his cutting. That wasn’t me he was correcting. I’ll take any suggestions I can get anyway tho. I trial-and-error/copy-cat’d my way to here, still a novice. I’ve learned a LOT in the last year from all of you guys’ / gals’ threads!

8 Likes

Oh, I should have quoted more of what @ReikoX said, to give my adolescent humor more zing, “That’s what she said!” Lmao.

5 Likes

@LED_Seedz, I wasn’t sure if you’d want me to t@g you for these little sprouts, but it can’t hurt to ask.

LED Seedz, Bodhi Tree.

LED Seedz, LGOG x SF (below)

Peak Seeds, Blueberry (below).

11 Likes

Absolutely, I love babies. They look to be in good hands for sure.

5 Likes

I’m sure you’ll find a keeper in those remaining beans. I ended up with 2 “Jam Girls” out of 8 females. Hell, they’re all keepers in my book! :peace:

6 Likes

Hurkle F-2 bred by @muleskinner

18 Likes

Perfect plant, and those hostas are adorable :grin:

4 Likes

yep that is a perfect plant, just the shape I like, nice and squat/ robust

2 Likes

How is it smelling @Scissor-Hanz?

3 Likes

It’s skunky if you brush-up against it. I haven’t flowered this one yet though. So it’s mild.

3 Likes

I didn’t understand what they meant by skunky until the other day. I straddled a roadkill skunk with the car and it hit me that is just what my Hurkle smell like. :mask:

4 Likes

I have a few untested C99/Romberry x JesusOG seeds left for up to 10 people who would like to try them. I prefer to give them away here, rather than start a separate thread.
Just tag me @Scissor-Hanz and leave a request here in the Scissorborg Garden thread.

20 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz,
What is the bottom pic bro
 J - OG.?
I have sent some to others too and I’ll pop some soon as well 

Very kind of you, surprised no one has saw this yet 
lol
Talk later my friend,
Gaz

Edit; obviously im NOT asking for any
 lol :grin:

6 Likes

I would love some of these, Jesus OG always comes up with Godbud in searches for my symptoms but I dont think they would finish outdoors here.
It would be a waste of good seeds if they died.
Very nice of you to offer them around :om_symbol:

4 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz, I would love to try to grow some seeds for you I got extra space to start em right up. I could trade some beans too if interested :thinking:

3 Likes