Seed making time for jack herer, white rhino and banana cream pie in AZ

Definitely on board to see how these come out.

3 Likes

Got my chair pulled up.

2 Likes

Good luck from one Arizonan to another! :+1:

4 Likes

Looks like white rhino stayed in the lead

Here we go with 4 magical white rhino beans

29 Likes

great choices there! good luck with it!!

3 Likes

Owwweeeee! Sending all the good grow vibes your way. Best of luck with the grow!

2 Likes

4/5 for jack herer

2/5 for banana cream pie

Ladies and gents, we have liftoff

25 Likes

Just came to say banana cream pie was some of the strongest weed I came by since like 2018 or 2019. The smoke was so thick it would make you gag, crazy high though.

6 Likes

That’s what the rumor Mill seems to keep saying, def should be a worthy cultivar to get out to the community for their gardens! Looking forward to the project, prob gonna be a teaser for me though seeing and smelling everything and loading it all down with seeds prob not expecting much smoke

9 Likes

Ok. The Banana Cream Pie got my attention.

If you have serious comments, I’ll be over here in the corner, next to @Slick1
on my beanbag chair. Hitting the bong. Waiting for the strippers to arrive for free lap dances. Wait! Never mind.

I’ll be here front and center watching you grow this wonderful crop!!!

9 Likes

Thats a pretty good ratio for the Jack, honestly I am really excited to see what comes from the jack, but here for the Banana Cream Pie as well.

6 Likes

Glad you got 4 from the jack! Here’s hoping for an amenable ratio of males to females :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

2 and 2 baby. Gonna have as much genetic variety as possible, I can feel it!

7 Likes

Dayyyumn sun!!! This dude serving Banana Cream Pie in this thread!!! I’m standing in line to sign up 4

9 Likes

Oooh, things is getting toasty up in here, you bringing that Arizona heat to OG @AzSeaindooin420!!! I’ll be popping in to warm up from time to time fo sure :fire::fire:

7 Likes

It’s 85 here today!

3 Likes

Damn right it was a nice warm day, just getting back from fishing in shorts and a t-shirt lol

3 Likes

There’s strippers?! On your beanbag?! Nice man, still got it!

3 Likes

Last jack herer bean showing up late to the party, 5/5 for jack!

Banana cream pie beans being a lil shy but got a 3rd so we’re 3/5 so far

White rhino got another one cracking, it had another bean pop that I put in soil this morning that’s not pictured so we’re 2/4 for those

14 Likes

Holy crap he’s here!
Watch out for the cream pie jokes.

6 Likes