Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Pure Kush (Suge) x Uzbekistani Hashplant: CLOSED!

Poss male, still to be determined

Female

22 Likes

some beautiful plants there !

9 Likes

@Heritagefarms :pray: Hows things going? :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Things are going well, the male is already starting to produce pollen sacs, the girls are happy and growing fast. Will upload some pics tommorow . The one short plant who’s sex was undetermined looked male at first but is now growing hairs so watching that one close.

11 Likes

Miss coffee notes very very much

6 Likes

This sounds like it would make some amazing tasting smoke and oil. If anything will get me to get a press it might be the buds from this line🤔

4 Likes

I have a horrible camera im sorry
This is the male

13 Likes

The one that looked male but now has hairs

14 Likes

The girls filling in nicely

19 Likes

Looking really nice!

7 Likes

They look so healthy and not one bug in site. Doing a great job keep up the good work.

8 Likes

Thanks @50State, I use roots organics nutrients and the only bugs in my garden are praying mantis ,they seem to love cannabis plants there always around in large quantity , I dont spray anything just keep a clean work space and dont allow outside plants around with out a quarantine period.

7 Likes

They look great, just signed up for this one.

4 Likes

Stick around Start a thread and get your rep up. I’m sure seeds will find their way to you, but typically only after ‘trusted’ member

5 Likes

Collecting pollen finaly and making some seeds, these took a little longer to kick into flower then the other varieties but were still right on track
@THCVhunter I got a clone off each one of the females and i am revegging the male atm in case i need to do a indoor round to make more seeds, should be plenty from the outdoor to fill the list but better safe then sorry

13 Likes

Excellent work HF,keep it up! Always love the beauty of sungrown boys and girls. How dense are the pollen clusters on the male and is his stem rub giving off any discernible terp hints?

:

4 Likes

Man, I’m late to the show but I’m in. I have an Uzbek male and female growing atm. Very pretty structure on them both. The male actually has the classic Christmas tree look and looks more like a perfect female that the female herself.

It’s supposed to be a very tasty one. Best vibes on the orgy!

4 Likes

Snow did an awful lot of crosses with the Uzi, must produce nice off spring?
Now that I think about it so did CSI.

6 Likes

All amazing breeders there. Must be some magic in em

3 Likes

It’s my first time but Cristalin at USC says it’s one of his favorites. It gets the nice colors, too. Mine is a lighter almost lime green with red in the stems. I’ve seen a few reports of his and everybody seemed impressed. I already want to get another pack.

I’m thinking it’ll be a nice breeding partner. I hope to make some f2s. I’m worried about cross pollination though. I want to pollinate about 4 different plants for f2s. I suppose I’ll do my best to get pollen before they all flower and separate them out one by one… gonna be sketchy though. I need to start running a single strain for a while so I can manage them easier.

6 Likes