Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Pure Kush (Suge) x Uzbekistani Hashplant: CLOSED!

Yes a bunch of crosses have been made with PK x Uzbekistan and soon OGers will have a chance to play with these genetics.

@Heritagefarms Thanks again for investing your time to do the f2 preservation for us.

15 Likes

@BuckeyeBeanz the male has rather dense floral clusters, wish I had a better camera, smell wise the male puts off a strong fresh cut lumber smell. Not cedar but more of a fresh cut oak smell. There is a very faint rubber smell at first but 90%lumber yard. So far the girls have a mix between oldschool greenbud kush smell and a sort of fresh forest smell, not the pine tree smell but more the earthy clean woodsy smell

16 Likes

That sounds soooooooo niiiice… :nose:

Eager :monkey: here!

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Camera on my phone sucks but here is the best pic I could get of pollen sacs

19 Likes

Right on Looking good man

3 Likes

The smell in these has my mouth watering!

11 Likes

Whatcha growing? I get lost bouncing through so many threads.

4 Likes

The smell is defiently awesome, hints of og , earthy, spicy and cookie dough smells also though. Seeds are forming nicely cant wait to give a smoke report on this and start getting beans into everybody’s hands.

17 Likes

Im growing what the thread is named, Suges pure kush × Uzbekistan it’s something bodhi bred awile back.

10 Likes

I figured but wasn’t sure what Sebring was describing. I’m sure looking forward to it. My Uzbek seems to be the slowest one to start flowering. It’s sort of started but no white hairs yet.

6 Likes

I have two pheno types showing one is more of a wide floppy og type plant and the other is a thick stemmed more compact plant. I’m assuming the more compact ones are heavier on the uzebeki side and they were the last ones to start flowering in my garden much later then the more floppy pheno type

12 Likes

Here’s my Uzbekistan girl. It barely got any veg time in before the hours triggered flowering. And, it got pollinated from my mistakes and that always stops any forward progress, imo. But, it’s nice and healthy looking and will fill out pretty good. It’s supposed to be a real treat. I hope so.

22 Likes

These all have a master kush, light earthy coffee smell coming out realy strong, and I see lots of fat seeds maturing nicely :grin:

13 Likes

What did she end up getting crossed to ?

1 Like

It’s a preservation run so not a cross but open pollination of the suge pk x uzbekistani landrace cross the bodhi originaly did.

18 Likes

I’ve never drank coffee but I’ve been missing the coffee smelling buds. You’re doing great job it’s much appreciated thanks again.

10 Likes

@GMan when I’d read pollinated by mistake I thought some other snuck into the wood pile and had his way .

6 Likes

Actually I’m not sure my Uzbek got any pollen. It was real slow to put out any white pistils. I have some Uzbek pollen so I’m gonna try dusting a bud or two and see if I have time.

Montana is getting a massive snow storm today.

9 Likes

30 Likes

Too late too get on the list?

Ohhh cool l, already on the list

11 Likes