Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Snow Lotus B

Yeah, same here… if it’s more of that and less book science, I’ll do just fine. I created a cross this last year and made some f2s with it. I also have all the f1s and never got to grow more than about 6 of them and ended up with my f2 mom and a few other great smoking plants.

So, I plan on playing with those to get more of a natural feel for the selection and observation aspect. The science will tag along for when I seek it out. I figure it’ll be a fun project just looking for the best plant out of what I have. No pressure because it’s mine and just a whim project.

peace

5 Likes

Exactly @GMan. I too am embarking on my first breeding projects. I am stuck on where to keep males and do the breeding. I have 3 tents currently in the Shitkicker Shed. I am uneasy having pollen spewing males in the shed with my flower tents. I have been banished from having plants in the house so that’s not an option. Your thoughts?

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@oleskool830 , have you ever thought of going underground? That’s what I’m doing to make a males room. Started under my crawlspace and right now I have a 6x4x4’deep my hardest part is getting all of the dirt out and mixed in with the garden and compost pile

4 Likes

I agree! You definitely know your stuff :wink:
It’s obvious you have great wisdom :pray:.
Glad to see you found Overgrow. :blush:

7 Likes

I need to read more for ideas on pollen spaces, but I would suggest a separate room and another building is even better. One thing I learned this last year is that pollen will travel on anything and everything to get to some bud, lol. I had my f2 male on the back porch last summer and the others were outside, the ones not intended to get pollen.

I brought the f2 mom inside and shook the male over her. I can’t remember if I sprayed it down with water later but it went back outside. So, it could’ve come on me, in the wind, off of the f2 mom, but all other variety of plants got hit in varying degrees. heh. It’s to be respected. :skull: :grimacing:

4 Likes

Dirty hippy is a select cut of snow lotus. A female.
Bodhis Snow lotus crosses use a snow lotus male.
So i donno the femae in this bx must be a different female than dirty hippy?

5 Likes

Hey all!

Not sure if this is of much help since I don’t physically have packs but maybe we pool together or reach out, I know we can get them.

Has both the v1 & v2…
Being a V1 repop, figured we could grab those… if ya’ll have any thoughts chime in please

@Sebring @GrowHard

http://www.cannabislife.tv/cgc

I haven’t bought from them personally yet but I know quite a few who have that have said everything was :100::100:

3 Likes

Hey Phatlewtz, I’m sorry, I just read your reply, better… I thought it was just a quote copy of what I wrote…

Thanks, I agree totally! great advice.

Hey, I love your humor, too, bro!! I’m a goofy ass myself, on most days!

2 Likes

@reallifegrows

Just checked out the site sucks I live in Canada can u tell me more about them have you or people u k ow ordered from them

3 Likes

@KronicKuz
Yeah brother! I hate they can’t ship right over the border, I think he used to but stopped. From what I know dude has a huge collection… 98% of it in original packaging

Try sending em an email, maybe can work something out… or one of us will just have to help ya out!

I haven’t yet just because times are a bit tight for me at the moment but plan on it. I have 2 people I know who’ve bought and have been around for a while so I trust them

4 Likes

i would like to know some of your preferences on open pollenation and how many males you think should contribute

4 Likes

fwiw, i had a hard time deciphering my reply also! Wonder if maybe I should have listened to Nancy Reagan when I was a kid :smiley:

3 Likes

Ive ordered from cgc once so far and have another order in progress.
First order looked good.
But I have a USA address too so im lucky that way

4 Likes

I have three snow lotus/nepali og seeds from bodhi and 2 or 3 of the original afgoo at some point I will pop them all and cross back to the afgoo

15 Likes

Awesome dude!
Ive only been following Bodhi for a couple years now so I wasnt sure if straight Snow Lotus was ever released.
Myself and Im sure many others would be very interested in these.

4 Likes

Very! Best vibes on the project @Heritagefarms. Thanks for the news.

peace

3 Likes

if ur looking for blockhead, godhead offers easier hunts… blockhead / 88g13/hp… a cpl ppl r f2ing it right now…

thx for ur efforts !!! ya dirty hippy aka sl were released years ago… lots will love if u f2 those… gooeybreeder can be reached @ https://www.breedbay.org/community/index.php?forums/gooeybreeder-info.212/ if looking fur original gooey…

open pollination use as many males + females as u have… use them all if you have space…2 keep genetic variation…dont cull any…

some tips abt open pollination

• dont put em in the same space… flower males separate…chop them down n dry male flowers in a paper bag in a very dry spot…away from flower spaces… do this to collect all the pollen and mix it…
  • than hand chuck with all pollens combined… if u let a early male pollinate a room all the seeds will be his, so u lose the point of open pollination…
  • wait to chuck until days 24-30 from flip to max seed production…latter is better if u can let them run n ripen…
  • do 2 rounds of pollen chuck 2 days apart to get max # of seeds…
  • let em run extra long so all ripen…
13 Likes

This is gonna be an epic run, the Snow Lotus remains to be one of the favorites out there from Bodhi!

9 Likes

I think these are the F2s I am lusting for most. Been drooling over people bragging about godhead for ages now

8 Likes

The blockhead is still available in seed form from original breeders in case anybody wanted to go I that direction, google search Buruandi seeds

7 Likes