Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

Is your Bandaid Haze from Bodhi or Doc D?

3 Likes

That’s the best problem to have… which cross to choose cause they all sound amazing!!

4 Likes

I got it from themeduser.
Supposed to be legit Bandaid Haze 7. Coud very well be a bx or IX.
Supposed to go 100 days flower.

11 Likes

You got the #7 cut? Awesome stuff, I’ll be interested in how she grows for you.

7 Likes

Dude! You are killing it bro! I would love to get in on some of your generosity. I have been looking for Black Triangle for a while. Golden Triangle too. I would be forever grateful for any offerings

5 Likes

You gonna make us pick or is it gonna be random, I could do it either way as there’s a a few I’d def prefer but at the same time random would save me from stressing over which one I’d really want lol

3 Likes

Not sure yet, might give em away might do a server fundraiser. Might just send em out as testers.

Sorry not sure yet. See how much i get and gonfrom there.

I have the GT and BT seeds ready to go. Plus will get some more GT seeds here in this run.
Theyll be in the spring box for sure

15 Likes

I can’t wait. Thank you. I have some f2s of the bt from generic seeds. I think with yours and theirs I can find something nice. I heard bodhi might re-drop the bt have you heard anything @Craigson15 ? Peace and Blessings!!

6 Likes

I had hit w some pollen i collected back in may 2020 but it didnt look likenit was taking well so I just hit em again now w a shitload of pollen I collected in September.

31 Likes

You have any of the gt x aj sd or chem you’d wanna trade?

1 Like

I think Ill just give most out as untested freebies once theyre ready. Hold tight, itll be a month or so before seeds r ready

21 Likes

I’m so ready. I got a new space. @Craigson15 I have been hearing so much about the BT. Hopefully all is well on your end. Blessings

8 Likes

Dam I thought I signed up for this but I guess not lol. I hope there’s some left for the stragglers.

5 Likes

Often there are if the harvest is big. It’s always best to make a lot. They’ll go somewhere. peace

5 Likes

I hear ya! There always people willing to share. :wink:

3 Likes

I can send you 5 if that’s OK for you, send me a PM with your safe addy … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Here’s the savior! Good man @George !

4 Likes

Not at all, good man is Craigson15 who breed them beer3|nullxnull, I am just sharing the profits of his generosity, the least I can do to thank him … ejem|nullxnull

7 Likes

Agreed! Thanks @Craigson15 ! Too generous!

6 Likes

Thanks @George!!! Message incoming.

4 Likes