Seed Run CO-OP. Bodhi Triangle Kush crosses we we {CLOSED}

@LemonadeJoe or someone can u make this no longer wiki/editable??

Thx

11 Likes

I think I did it. I’m still a little new at manipulating threads. peace

6 Likes

You did it! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

@Craigson15 what was the outcome?

4 Likes

Well, the golden triangke crosses were a huge fail. So I got a lesson in counting chickens…

The pollen seemed to take (pistils shrivelled) but out of the 26 or whatever clones Ive found literally one seed.
Live and learn I guess.

Ill get the other BT and GT and 4 way seeds out to distributors asap.

Cheers

32 Likes

@Craigson15 message me with what you’re sending so I can include it on the Spring Seed Run Co-op Box announcement. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Im tryin, hoping to get a count today. Changing tires on vehicle now

18 Likes

thanks again craigson, this project was a great idea. these triangle kush hybrids are very medicinal for severe pain, they will help a lot of people.

and for recreational smokers, these will definitely help you… to get very high.

17 Likes

Was just curious if these seeds ever got distributed? Maybe they being held for the fall box now, if they did make it?

Thanks and much love

4 Likes

No I never received any for distribution :confused:

6 Likes

They where to few to be distributed everywhere so only some of the US guys got I believe/ or maybe non of us either.

I know there weren’t anything for Eu and Canada And the rest of the world

But I know he did a lot of work but sometimes I doesn’t go like you planned

4 Likes

Never went out in US.

3 Likes

Yeah nothing yet here in the middle of the US. Still hoping tho. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I had thought @Sebring, was waiting for them. Maybe they’ll be in the fall box? Is there a fall box?

3 Likes

Not as far as I know atm. Doug finished his PPP seed run, and that’s it so far as I am aware.

I don’t think any of the black triangles got sent out yet. Craigson has messaged me a couple of times in the last 4 months that he will be sending some, but nothing has shown up so far.

9 Likes

What’s the criteria for inclusion in any such box?

1 Like

Not signing up for them and being level 1 on your trust level.

2 Likes

I meant to contribute

2 Likes

There is 2 pinned posts on the Co op thread that explains everything a member who wants to make seeds and give them away in a Co op. It’s long so I am not going to repeat it here lol.

5 Likes

^^

9 Likes