Seed Run Co-Op F1 Zamaldelica🌍 X Grand Daddy Purp 🇺🇸 (CLOSED)

Check the first post. The instructions for Seed Run Co-Ops are detailed there. You may also want to look at the last few weeks of posts as sometimes the seed runs hit snags.

6 Likes

Goddamn your slow shorty. You missed a bunch of good shit. You gotta put your duckets up for the drops. You gotta keep your ear to the ground like an Indian. Like to see those other f*kboi sites do it like OG. I got some Goji Pupil seeds. Good look.

8 Likes

thats a tight lil boy…

We rule the world LOL

2 Likes

Would that it were true.

Anyone hear any fresh news on this one?

4 Likes

Guys ive had some medical issues that nearly cost me my life. They had the paddles in hand waiting for my heart to stop in the ER. Needless to say I cant handle stress like I used to as it effects my diabetes too much.
Testing has been completed. It was too hot and not enough air flow to breed guys. 20% hermied on a 40 seed test. We are still working with stable females although these are prone to bud rot. It’s a hot mess. You guys have been very patient and I do apologize for getting your ;and my own hopes up. I have completed other breeds since and are working those lines at the moment. If your really wanting to get these seeds I may backcross these stable F1’s to the original monster GDP line; as ive aquired a new non-backcrossed male to work with. Female f1s are ready as well as the new male to breed.
Again I am sorry… I hope i didnt ruin your black panther party.

31 Likes

Damn dude, that blows! It’s good to hear you’re still kickin!

4 Likes

Just glad to hear you’re doing better. Stay healthy

4 Likes

It’s Good to see you back!

4 Likes

Glad to hear things are better bro. Dealing with a few issues myself and can change plans fast. Hope things are on the up. Best vibes on the work. No hurry from my end. I have seeds, heh. Merry Christmas! peace

5 Likes

Make sure you take care of YOU first.
I hope you get your health straightened out.
God Bless and Merry Christmas

5 Likes

Glad you’re doing better. Don’t stress it! Can’t wait to see what the future holds for ya. Best of luck!

2 Likes

If y’all really want to know what happened to me…it went about like this: 50mph winds swept through knocked the power out for a few days. I got alot of smoke in my eyes cooking food outside fucked my allergies up bad. Fell asleep in pitch black with denim jeans on that night. Work up soaking wet with sweat the next day and the pant were soaked. Few hours go by and i get into the shower and notice my legs are covered in hives so iam like fuck those jeans had to of done it. Couple days go by…my legs itch worse then chicken pox and Ian scratching the shit out of them at night trying to sleep. Ian also mixing lots of nasty feeds for the plants and guess my hands had some bacteria on them and i got a hive on each leg infected. 5 days goes by and its obviously horribly infected. My work gives me a few days off my feet. Still climbing my criple ass up in that bee infested attic to water plants. So I tell work the infection has spread too much i gotta go in to the hospital. I grab my paycheck go cash it and go right over to my buddys place and took two hits off his vape pen and my hands and feet went numb. And the pain in my legs went away. So I knew I had hit vertigo and I needed medical attention Asap. I drove back to my house and by that time I started to worry if was going to die. I lanced the two wounds on my legs right then and drained enough puss to make a couple pbnj sandwiches. I had my dad drive me to the ER i kept pouring hydrogen poroxide on the wounds and he drove me. By the the time I made it my face and tongue had gone numb and it was difficult to talk. Then my arm went into a voilent muscle spazium and had to restrain myself. I get my ass inside and tell them i think i am having a stroke. They EKG my ass hook up all kinds of shit take blood xray tell me to take off my shirt. Roll in the fuckin table that shocks your ads. I saw that and knew i needed to calm down. They shot me up with ativan and I was in and out of it for 10-15 minutes. I stabilize but its difficult to breathe still and my heart fuckin hurts bad. They release me and tell me i need to get a primary doctor. Two days later im back in the ER for vertigo again. Each time its was from me smoking weed. So I was like fuck no weed??? I thought maybe the blue amneisa haze is making me paranoid. So I quit smoking weed and I am still having 10 panic attacks a day. And finally the figured out I was hypoglycemic and I needed to eat every 3 hours. With no weed… Fuck! Finally I scored some Xanax from a chic i know. So to actually smoke a bowl of weed I have to take Xanax. So every day I take xanax now. And it sucks becuase my anxieity is still bad. Ive started drinking whiskey everyday now too. Iam fucked for life guys I can barely sleep. Lefthands Afgani is the only thing that can make my eyes droop. And thats the one only pheno that ive found out of all the indica ive grown that can do it. So its been added to the mother plants for my personal consumption. I have come to far to give up now.

18 Likes

It sounds like the Xanax and weed are just bandaids on the underlying problem. Some bacterial infections can cause additional problems because the bacteria themselves release toxins of their own. Not saying that is what the problem is but could be the reason for the anxiety or part of the problem. I know diabetes can really cause problems if you don’t keep it in check.
I hope you can figure out what is going on before it gets worse.

9 Likes

They weighed me the sencond time in. 115lbs.

6 Likes

The pheno from @lefthandseeds that can make me feel tried (i can three Benadryls and 1000mg of cbd and feel calm)

18 Likes

Damn bro, you need a good primary doctor. Somebody needs to be monitoring all that crazy stuff. So sorry to hear bro. Keep fighting and if it takes you making some sort of radical change then jump on it. That sounds horrible and coming from somebody who has dealt with chronic pain for years. Your body is talking to you. Prayers and vibes sent buddy. peace

13 Likes

Glad to see you back V but sorry to hear about all the shit. Take care of yourself and try to find out what is going on. Good luck with more recovery.

9 Likes

Hypoglycemic and whiskey is how a good friend of mine snapped one day not trying to tell you how to live your life by no means just saying bad blood sugar and alcohol is a bad mix

15 Likes