Seed Run Co-Op F1 ZamaldelicašŸŒ X Grand Daddy Purp šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (CLOSED)

That sounds tasty!!! I was talking about somebodyā€™s post about a friend who came up in a dress one night and surprised him. Heh.

I may finally be able buy a few things for my new grow space in a month. Iā€™m finally collecting some cool genetics and Iā€™m stoked to get into them.

This one Iā€™d start right away. Along with a few others!

peace.

4 Likes

This hybrid sounds really awesome! I am waiting for my Zamaldelica seeds from Ace Seed to come. And I have always wanted to grow and try the infamous Grand Daddy Purple. I know Iā€™m new here, but if one of you kind fellow growers who doesnā€™t mind adding me to the list, if itā€™s not too late, I would be really grateful!

4 Likes

I dont think anyone will add you to one of the lists for a minute mate as your first post here basically said ā€œim here from another forum for the free seeds.ā€

8 Likes

Post your most current grow to show us youā€™ll be sticking aroundā€¦As soon as you do you may be added.
It may take a few days to post your first pic or two. Your limited for a little whileā€¦

5 Likes

@V4vendetta Thank you! Iā€™ll post some stuff to show you guys I can contribute to the community and not here just for seeds.

5 Likes

Spoken as a noble gentleman. Thank you for that. Nuttnā€™ but loveā€¦
:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Tbh this made me smile.

I was raised by a strong single mom. Seems to me people dont show others enough courtesy and respect; which is odd to me. How else will we grow/learn in life. Sending good vibes to you and yours.

14 Likes

Absolutely brother! I concur.

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

13 Likes

24 Likes

The party doesnt stop til everyoneā€™s pregnant! Too lateā€¦ BTW This box will be full with in two weeks!

13 Likes

Packaging? Best places online to order what I need to package this up? Anyone?

5 Likes

1.5ml eppendorf / microcentrifuge tubes if you want to prepare small units? I got mine from ebay.

6 Likes

Thank you @allotment! I figure ordering 100 would be smart.

6 Likes

Whelp, here is what I am using for the Cackleberryā€¦

Lacon containers ā€¦20.95 for 100 = 0.20 ea
3mil Ziplock bags ā€¦10.95 for 100 = 0.11 ea
Die cut stickers for labelingā€¦ 72 2" stickers (3 sheets) for 27.21 = 0.37 ea

20 Likes

Thank you very very much @MomOnTheRun!! I can get started on the packaging now!

8 Likes

That looks more professional than the tubes. You win. :smiley:

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Firat dry plants being deseeded. Anyone got some papers?

About 500 seeds per clone. 4,000 im guessing on the mama.

26 Likes