Seed Run Co-Op F1 Zamaldelica🌍 X Grand Daddy Purp 🇺🇸 (CLOSED)

Holy Smokes…

That’s awesome…You get to put your Pops to work…I wish my Dad would help me with my Herb haha.

I can feel my mouth starting to water over here…

Thanks for your work Pal…

K.

6 Likes

Best way to do this…Get a couple of drinks in him first…Then hit him with the skud missile…Haha.

K.

4 Likes

Works on me every time!

:cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

Is that really you in this pic Skool? You look pretty young…Haha.

K.

4 Likes

Nope. I am far better looking. Lol!

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Damn, it’s like looking in my mirror, only the mirror is better lookin’.

6 Likes

Hahaha…Such a good sport you are…

K.

7 Likes

Sweet haul there! Sounds like some deadly smoke too… should be some winners in them there 4000 seeds :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The one seed im growing out has the finicky sides of both parents. Dry climate loving only wants watered when it says so unless its in a high temperature environment. Coco/hydro may be the best way to grow this.
Seeds will be sent to distributors this week. No fancy labels tho im tight on cash…shipping and packaging will be enough of a burden. I am in the process of getting a brand design for the businesses iam in the process of making. Any brand ideas people? I dont know what to call myself as a company. And I will have to decide within a few weeks or less.
Any input is always appreciated and considered.
V

11 Likes

A seed company? Vendetta seeds is pretty badass

10 Likes

Im just confused at this.

4 Likes

Well. I figured maybe the state would look at our application for a cultivation facility differently if we apply as a seed company. Thanks @beacher for the input!

11 Likes

I have some harvard grad designing the logo. So I want to present him/her with name options very soon and also because i need to incorporate the name this month.

7 Likes

:honeybee: Bee happy seeds :honeybee::honey_pot: :honeybee: :honey_pot::honeybee: :honey_pot:
It is the gold medal winner :trophy:

10 Likes

Oh yeah, It will be perfect here!!! I grow in hidro :heart_eyes:
This seeds are regulars, right?

Dett4 Seeds haha

2 Likes

Yeah should work great I think :+1:
Yes regular seeds.

2 Likes

I’d love to be part of this. I love both lines.

I have pre-Ken GDP. Same line Monsanto used for GMO pot.
the Nor-Cal line, pre-Ken, is mostly Paktika Afghan (S.E. Afghanistan, near Pakistan). As I was told by several, Ken contracted some people to “F2” the line for commercial sales and these people won’t touch Ken’s progeny.

The Zamaldelica line I’ve been playing with for several years and is excellent for pain.
I can see GDPxZamaldelica being excellent for pain and PTSD.
Great work

6 Likes

I know the kind your talking about. Its a large wideleaf beast of a plant. Dark green and vigorous.
How long have you had them growing?

2 Likes

Yes, beastly.
Most stay pretty squat.
There is a lot of diversity, with GDP Red and GDP Black in there as well. The Red definitely shows the Mexican in the genetics and the Black is a straight Affy hashplant.

5 Likes

Hello whan come this seeds from the Purple strain ?
I go and whait for this like a child .
Love and light from Sweden

4 Likes