Seed Run Co-Op F1 Zamaldelica🌍 X Grand Daddy Purp 🇺🇸 (CLOSED)

Awesome, Congrats! Bee Happy Seeds sound uplifting an so positive!

6 Likes

You should have seeds in your hand in about 2 weeks.

13 Likes

Sweet name for a kind company!

5 Likes

This is gonna be a beast outdoors next year in the 100 degree heat and 15% humidity!

4 Likes

This is exciting! What a fascinating cross this will be.

13 Likes

For the time and effort invested brother, we thank you. You took on a mammoth task and you slayed it; may all your projects be as rewarding.
If I were you, I’d haunt garage sales for unwanted snaptraps, and disseminate randomly. But I’m a prick like that for my outdoors.
Hoping all is well and only gets better!

8 Likes

Thats a good idea though pretty gruesome when set off…rig up a few cans of bear spray on a trip line - thats an experience they’ll never forget :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Lmao thats a good idea💡

4 Likes

@V4vendetta @MomOnTheRun
Ill probably cry a little if/when they come.
My bagseed turned out to be a 12 weeker :cry:

6 Likes

If they dont show they’ll be enough extra packs to care of any prpblems like that.

6 Likes

3 Likes

lmao…heh. Those type of grows taste sooo good when you finish them. Hope your goods make it to you safe!

6 Likes

Your patience will be rewarded soon…

28 Likes

:massage::dancers::tongue: :thumbsup: Very nice! I dig the graphics! great job.

5 Likes

Friggin A. Grand slam my friend. You did the damn thing on this one never had the Zam…I bet the GDP brings it together nicely. Love the graphics. I’m a Photoshop nut.:blush: Have a good one
J

5 Likes

Good design V, what did it look like before the black shadow was added to the right of the BEE HAPPY SEEDS text, it kind of kills the darker yellow drop shadow text effect, under the black text.

7 Likes

One of the most exciting crosses in a long time @V4vendetta. Remember bro, oleskool will dance for seeds!

:cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

This is just a the sketch iam submiting to the marketing/branding company thats design everything from booth design to brand development.

7 Likes

Thats good, out of curiosity, what do they charge for their services?

3 Likes

One the top candian branding companys…So its not cheap. Mutiple ways of conducting payments. They kinda invest into me currently. Still working the details out.

6 Likes