Seed Run Co-Op F1 ZamaldelicašŸŒ X Grand Daddy Purp šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø (CLOSED)

Iā€™ve had plants go purple with ~60-65 degree lights off temps, I think itā€™s more genetic than anything.

This should be a really interesting cross, I wonder if the GDP will shorten the zams flowering time? Should be some crazy hybrid vigour going on for sure.

Iā€™d love to get signed up please, thanks for doing this!

6 Likes

My buddy got his seeds from seedsman in the UK. 3 years ago, donā€™t know who the breeder was, as they were freebies with his order.

1 Like

You would think they got it right @Shadey. Either way your getting pollen and seeds. Now you can purify your genes.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sort of hurting for seed stock at the moment and would love to be able to source some decent produce. How exactly does one get on this list?

Not sure I get the @MomOnTheRun deal. Is that a twitter link(?) that requires tweeting or whatever the heck thatā€™s all about? Call me ancient, but Iā€™m having a hard time getting beyond email, message boards and telegram.

2 Likes

In fact beacher this is one of many reason I wanted this cross. Gdp has very short node spacing and it seems sometimes like its not growing. But it is lol. Weā€™re adding a bush effect to GDP mainly. Thatā€™s why I like this cross too. They both are similar in growth styles in that regard. Hopefully we get short bushy but vigorous growing plants with healthy yeilds from substems as well, not just a gigantic center cola.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll add you to the list buddy. At some point Iā€™ll get your safe address. No worry :honeybee: happy.

3 Likes

MoTR is a well respected member here that volunteers a lot of her time and resources to OG and posts in 98% of the threads on OG. Interesting for sureā€¦

8 Likes

wow, that looks like an awesome cross! i never got to try GDP so add me to the list!

4 Likes

My bad. I wasnā€™t questioning who she (she? - never know these days) is, but what. The @ that is throwing me, although I now realize it acts like a twitter mention.

6 Likes

Iā€™d love to be added to this. Would really enjoy the pheno hunt. Thanks @V4vendetta for doing this and offering to share with the community, canā€™t wait to reciprocateā€¦

5 Likes

Me too pleasešŸ˜!! Thanks @V4vendetta. The pencil is there but I must be challenged.
I think cold might be influencing the purple stuff Iā€™ve grown outdoors. Always got darker green colors too into the later fall. Here in Michigan I often get frosts as they are finishing. A good healthy amount of shade leaves help protect the buds too.

4 Likes

Yes, I am a ā€œsheā€ :stuck_out_tongue: The @ is to get my attention in case I am not following the thread :wink:

We were discussing the logistics of distributing and it just seemed easier and less costly for everyone to mail them out with the preservation seeds when they are ready as many are already paying postage for itā€¦Weā€™ll work out the details as they progress

10 Likes

Iā€™ve been quite interested in both of these strains for a while, so itā€™s pretty exciting to me to see this thread :grin:

I added myself to the list, really looking forward to trying out this cross :popcorn:

Thank you for doing this.

5 Likes

Ok I fixed the 1st post and made it into a wiki for yaā€™ll :wink:

7 Likes

I havnt had any real purple in my garden for ages thanks @V4vendetta for thinking of us.

6 Likes

Thanks @MomOnTheRun. I tried to make it like the other seed runsā€¦thanks for fixing and adding and helping us all. I was alot more like schmokey when I first started og 2.0. I had no idea how to do anything. Lmao

9 Likes

No problem! I think it takes everyone a bit to get used to this particular forum as its so different to navigate compared to others :wink:

10 Likes

Yet more OG awesomeness.
Thanks @V4vendetta!

5 Likes

Thanks Mom. Much appreciated.

Back about 25 years ago I got to be friends with a person I worked with named Melanie that everyone called Mel. One Friday night we decided to get together for a couple beer. Doesnā€™t Melanie show up in a dress and heels and inform me the he was in the process of becoming a she. Also knew a guy that went by Mom. Last I heard, he was doing life. Needless to say, Iā€™m a little hesitant to assign gender to a name. :sweat:

4 Likes

Awesome of you to show so much generosity and self motivation! :pray: :heart: :earth_americas:

The cavalry has arrived. :wink: :racehorse:
Iā€™ll get it cross linked and add the standard info stuff! :blush:

13 Likes