Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Bodhi’s Orange Sunshine was available for a short time only place to find it now is on an Instagram auction.

The seeds Pedro and many others have are the f2s I made and gave out here in 2018 he also had the Orange Daisy ( Strayfox Daisy May - Sunshine Daydream Bodhi’s butter cut x Good Medicine f2 male) crossed to the Orange Sunshine male.

19 Likes

Wow, that last one sounds crazy. The first time I grew SSDD a few years ago I got one pheno of the sour butter. Oh man did it reak. Across the house. I opened a jar in my bedroom and my roommate smelled it in the opposite part of the house in his bedroom, heh. I have some f2s of that grow still. I’m going to be looking through them again, and save cuts of anything I grow. I would love to have that cut again, wow.

No auctions for me. I’m barely staying above water atm. Things could change by spring.

10 Likes

Skeeeeeeeeeeet for days

5 Likes

42 Likes

Hola Pedro

So nice we just have to wait

and lots of peoples will be happy

how many will turn in turn out

and be happy

Bare

15 Likes

Looks like they got pollinated real good. I see nothing but seeds with some trichomes in between.

7 Likes

Just thought i would chuck in a pic of the Orange SunShine x Herijuana in progress too.

31 Likes

Lots of seeds, very short plant. Did you train it that way?

3 Likes

This is the lower half of a revegged-flowered-half harvested plant… Yep very short and bushy.

10 Likes

Sometimes I will reveg plants while they are producing seed. I might even do this to some of these crosses so I can utilise the flower cabinet for flower production.

12 Likes

Does this have any impact on the seeds?

3 Likes

None at all. They still take the same amount of time to mature.

10 Likes

I am waiting for my self seeded ColombianGoldxPanamaRed seeds to show viability before I attempt to bonsify them. May be tricky. Low branch growth has all died off.

12 Likes

Don’t know how I missed this thread, better late then never.
Those ladies are VERY preggers, nice work

4 Likes

i would love to give that one a try! i never got to smoke the Colombian gold or panama red. it was a little before my time.

3 Likes

Damn! They form seeds much quicker than I realized! Either that or more time has passed than I thought… that wouldn’t surprise me though, I am a stoner after all.

8 Likes

Only 9 days since I noticed the first male flower opening.

9 Likes

Wow! Okay then I’m not tripping. That is fast!

6 Likes

If you are comfortable with the idea of herm tendencies, this F2 line is strong. Great structure. Once I get the germ numbers up I will be pleased to share.

5 Likes

Didn’t know that was a possibility figured going back to veg would get the hormones all out of wack and stop seed production…thank you @Pedro_Bann 20+ years working with the plant and I’m still learning every day

5 Likes