Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

i can deal with hermies, that would be really awesome! i’m dealing with trying to get a new place right now so things are all up in the air for me. i’ve always been interested in the older strains, even though they don’t produce as much as the new ones and have hermie issues.

2 Likes

Thats what I’m talking about Pedro. I got a couple OSS popped right now. Everything is looking great dude. Be safe out there bud.

2 Likes

We are 2 weeks in so around a third cooked.

Keep smiling.

30 Likes

You are just rocking this sh*t out.

SALUTE!!

To you @Pedro_Bann and @Barefrog

6 Likes

Half way home and starting to get a little colour in the beans.

If you have never made your own seeds there is nothing to be afraid of, just leave the male to do his thing and wait for the seeds to ripen which would normally be about the same time the flowers are ready. Then you will have enough seeds to grow and trade for the rest of your cannabis growing life.

A few days after pollination removed the male and put the 2 spare herijuana girls into the same cabinet to start flowering, by the time they were showing pistils all the remaining pollen in the cabinet should be sterile and if not 3 or 4 more stray seeds won’t hurt anybody.

Easy peasy.

OverGrow with a smile.

46 Likes

You are doing an amazing job! Thank you for your service to the community!!!

7 Likes

There are 68 people on the list but I will make up 100 packages for anyone who might want some later.

The packages are in hand waiting to be filled and sent to your local distributor.
I just need to print up some stickers.

43 Likes

i really like the way those are stacking! looks like they are good producers.

7 Likes

Aww! The preggers look so good!!! So many babies just waiting for the right time to be born!

9 Likes

They’re all seeds! ha. very nice. one on top of the other. They look big as well.

9 Likes

Kudos to @Pedro_Bann for going the distance & doing all this. :blush:

This one’s been a long time coming… :persevere: :trophy:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Overgrow it all mate! Love your work.
I don’t know what any of those things are, but if I can help I will.
Can i get two?
Cheers,
Jay

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia a loooong time indeed we will be looking at around 500 days from inception to putting seeds in the mail. I think this idea from @MisticHaze was the one that set the ball rolling for the debates about and ending up being the preservation seed runs?

@Jay, You can get two! the Aussie contingent of OG will get bonus Heri crosses.

22 Likes

I was hoping. Have to share the good shit first mate. Running a shitload low this week. Overgrow the world!

6 Likes

Hola Gang

Pedro your the man

Lots of peoples will be Happy now.

Thanks to Meduser.ca

Bare

22 Likes

Doing God’s work lad. Keep up the good work. Also, with the recent deletions by new members trying to get name on list, make sure members check to make sure they haven’t been deleted

10 Likes

500 days…thank you sir!!!

3 Likes

Seed growth day 27 and around two weeks left till complete maturation.

And a couple pics of the Heri sinsemella right next to the knocked up girls.

I didn’t clean out the cabinet of pollen and there are even male parts still on the flowers next door.
Notice there is no pollination to be seen.

Happy days.

46 Likes

Well done @Pedro_Bann, well done, they are lookin great!

8 Likes

Great work ! Thank you so much Pedro, for all the work you do. Been waiting patiently :slight_smile: love the looks of the plants.

I had this strain once for my back, worked amazing. But I haven’t had it in 2 years. So happy to have found this thread! Amazing work…

Overgrow !

12 Likes