Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Hola Pedro

What would be our next project

Gimme some hint

Bare

12 Likes

I’m doing a flower run then a pheno hunt for purple budded parents from a cross of Herijuana and Crystal Meth Auto for the starting point of making some nice autos. Once that run is done that project can be completed in my veg cabinet.

Then I dunno, I’m thinking one by one feminizing each strain I have over the next 20 years lol.

17 Likes

There was a study done where they would play fast music and let people eat, and in another room they played slow music and let people eat…the people eating with the fast music ate faster and more…the slow music eaters ate slower and less.

I wonder if it’s the same for trimming…play some super fast music while doing your trim and double your production…lol

9 Likes

Those are some BEEFY girls on your left side!!! Awesome!..looks solid!!!

3 Likes

@Pedro_Bann what kind of lights are you running? Can you take a quick pic?

4 Likes

CXB3950 COBs lights are out at the moment. I can grab some pics tomorrow.

3 Likes

How about hold the extra in case some don’t make it? Just saying. Blessings.

4 Likes

Bestva 2000 for veg. Kinda hard to see like all my pics. Lol. Sorry Pedro. Ill post in my house. :wink:

Ipower balast and open reflector with a 600 Eye Horti. for flower. This is what happens when your shaved head hits the bulb on full glow. Still skin baked on. New tatoo yay!

12 Likes

Hopefully there will be enough to hold back spares.

6 Likes

Greetings @Pedro_Bann! I hope you’re doing well and enjoying the warm weather down under. I would very much like to hear about your cannabutter technique. Pounds of trim ! Thanks in advance my friend. All love to you and yours!

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

When I made some last I used 30 grams of bud and 50 grams of butter. The water ratio doesn’t matter except to make sure you cover all the green material while simmering, I think I cut my fudge into 100 portions from memory which would equate to 0.3 gram of bud per piece.

You could go a much higher ratio of canna to butter then portion appropriately.

Here’s a guide.

11 Likes

The pin heatsinks are only just warm to touch and sometimes my face is resting on them at some contortionist-like angle when I’m taking photos or checking for bugs etc.

Some pics of the 2x4 light rig for @Tappy and you can see the remainder of the Herijuana I am leaving for another week to try for a better ratio of mature seeds. ( The group will have no need to wait for these it’s just a test ) the rest was harvested right on 7 weeks from pollination.

No stuffing around getting grow tray gaps filled in my house!

28 Likes

Very, very nice, amigo!!
80’ish watts per cob…yeah?
Is your light rig 2’ x 4’ or your space?..or both…lol. That is a nice and clean looking setup, man. Gorgeous looking plants you got there too!!

I tried a DIY cob project once…I managed to survive.

Got this thing from China…passive cooled 50 watt cree cxb3590 cd bin.

10 Likes

Yeah it will run at 75 watts per cob at full power.

The cab footprint is 2 X 4 feet and the rig is a little smaller and laid out so that each of the COBs covers 1 square foot evenly.

I only run it at 50w per cob otherwise it tends to bleach the plants rather quick

12 Likes

I shucked all the really small buds that wouldn’t hang and some small ones that were hanging.

10 grams of seeds at around 75 per gram.

27 Likes

Mango moonshine seeded by Herijuana.

Shucking some Chrissy pressies for my Aussie mates from OG and beyond.

35 Likes

Looking really good Pedro, nice amount of seeds so far.

10 Likes

Yeah, if that’s from the small buds you will be plenty flush with seeds.

What’s Chrissy pressies? dumb yank

8 Likes

Christmas presents…

10 Likes

We’re from the south @GMan! We don’t know shit about “Chrissy pressies“.

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes