Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Good job @Pedro_Bann those seeds are busting out of the calyxs. Thats when you know they’re ready!

6 Likes

Nice work!! Beans look ready to burst out. :v:

9 Likes

@Pedro_Bann these are some great shots! I love the way you are using that space. I’m also liking the lights. Great work! Thanks for all you have done and do! Keep doing what you do!!! Killin it!

5 Likes

Well I just done a test on a bud to see what ratios of good and green and I think we are good for the chop today.

3 green 5 duds and 42 good ones

Choppity chop

35 Likes

The variation in seed maturity always fascinated me. If you do 100% of your pollination on the same day, you still end up with seeds growing at different rates.

13 Likes

I have noticed on the 3 I made this year that you are correct. Would pollinate them, wait 6 weeks, then harvest. Most were 100% done, but some were 3/4 some were 1/2 way, and a few appeared like they had just been started.

10 Likes

1 plant done, I will chop the other one tomorrow.

I see hash and gummie bears in my not so distant future.

33 Likes

The best part of jail time when you can look at your bounty so far.
Your trimmers look like they got a bit of age to them. What are they may I ask?

5 Likes

they are Cyclone brand, they are my favouritist ones and i cant find new ones anywhere because ive used these so much the blade is wearing out.

probably enough resin on them to get ten pirates stoned :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I knew it would be something like that. Guess there won’t be any in my future then. Still looking for my favorite.

5 Likes

well well , i thought i’d have another look after you brought it up and viola i found some :slight_smile:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Cyclone-Secateurs-Floral-Snips-TITANIUM-Quick-Release-657191/264245599033?hash=item3d8643db39:g:Q4oAAOSweEFckE4w&frcectupt=true

10 Likes

Did some searching and seems like only from down under. Couldn’t find any on this side of the pond.

5 Likes

How hard are those gummy bears to make? I have so much trim… lol

5 Likes

Fairly easy the hardest bit is the getting the ethanol and doing the soak and evaporate bit

Making fudge with canna butter is easier and quicker. Just my mates and clients want the gummies this time lol.

I just found a gummie recipe and added tincture last time. I will track down the recipes for ya. … The easiest in the kitchen the better for me.

13 Likes

I LOVE easy!!!

Beans look great! Kick ass job there! I’ve never made seeds, do you usually give them a lot of extra nutes? Or same pk boosts as non seeded bud?

6 Likes

I just gave them pretty much same same as usual maybe an extra pinch of calcium nitrate and magnesium …I don’t measure too much with the extras.

There’s the fudge one … Super super easy.

13 Likes

Sweet! Got it Bookmarked

7 Likes

It’s a work in progress again today because I left it till late in the morning to start and the flower cab lights went out on me.

Starting to get a collection from just that test bud and ones that have fallen out while trimming.

31 Likes

Whoah is that dense with seeds. Gonna be fun breaking those buds at least for the first little while.

7 Likes

Nothing says “these seeds are ready” quite like having them literally fall out of the buds, lol :smile:

18 Likes