Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Infinite Euphoria - ENDED - postal failure

Cool thanks for the info dude I just want to contribute and I’m not sure how to use all the features and I don’t want to get left out due to donations for members if you get what I’m saying I just want to be put on the list for new and rare things and stop sending my money to these fools keep it in-house that’s how I like to do it I love to be able to pull my old name up from back before the site went down unfortunately marijuana affects the memory good Half Baked quote LOL thanks dude I love this site I’m on here all day. Be safe bro
-J

5 Likes

no worries man. A bunch of people don’t actually charge you any postage but obviously some people don’t always have so much spare cash to cover postage for everyone. But you won’t be left out long as your name is in the list and you contact whichever distributor it is for your location then you will get your stuff. Just remember to allow time for them to receive the seeds themselves as some stuff gets caught up in customs.

2 Likes

Absolutely dude I understand snail mail sometimes is better because it’s La scrutinized I’ve learned this I’m very patient man that’s why I’m an excellent fisherman. Well I’m a legend in my own mind but that’s a whole nother disability LOL. I’m going to spend today reading up on odds and ends on how to make a little tag how to bookmark people’s Groves I’d like to check some of your stuff out. I’d like to send some money orders and contributions I have a pack of DJ blueberry before they sold out on DC Exchange and I got the five pack of limonene Queen I would love to put them in somebody’s hands to breed them for everyone unfortunately I spent $120 on them my body’s talking about breeding seeds for us I know they’re not rare or anyting I wanted to buy the Newbery and send the packing or velvet Crush I just didn’t have the $240 it just seemed crazy. When I clear my tan out maybe I’ll try to run the limonene queen and donate the blueberries so we can all have you know some for as if we want them. It’s all new and exciting again I’ve been clean off the smack for 6 months now doing really good weed has helped me out tremendously. Anyway always a pleasure bro thanks for your time. Be safe

6 Likes

@cdnBuddy pm @Sebring with your details and he’ll stick it on his master-list or the Canadian distributor…
Happy growing/smoking mate ,
Gaz

7 Likes

@Artisan I recieved those no mercy special from speecees, the owner and breeder of no mercy seeds just fyi
P.s. hes an asshat

8 Likes

This sounds pretty sweet, if it is anywhere near accurate.
A 12 hour high off a session makes me wonder, but its possible I suppose?
Id love to run some of these, but its too late for me here to run outdoor for this year. . Maybe next time around if there is F2’s kickin’ Id like to give em a go then.
I am running some Mothers’ Milk F2’s preservations already this year. Stinky lil fuckers tho. Damn they smell strong!!
G/L to those who choose/get chose to run these.

9 Likes

Speecees that’s it! I was gonna say creature, glad I didn’t lmao

3 Likes

Waoow bc seeds , that shuld be happy life to grow in the norden .
Love and light from Sweden

3 Likes

As of right now, until updated by @Explorer the seeds are MIA. They were sent 10 days ago in corregated plastic inside a normal envelope with no tracking because I’m broke and they still have not arrived. :disappointed: I’m going to stay hopeful though and will keep you all updated!

10 Likes

Ten days isn’t that long in the scheme of things.

7 Likes

As witnessed by @Sunvalley not so long ago. The post is sometimes postal.

5 Likes

Lol if these are originally from BC Seeds then they def arent gonna live up to the hype.
They sell ‘forever buds’ ffs people lol.

I thought most of us were smarter than that.

7 Likes

Well if you read the main post it states that they’re from BC seeds before the price jump but if we’re all meant to be smarter why ya put your name down bro? Or why not read the first post which tells you where they’re from? :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I read it. My comment stands.
Hate me if you want. Believe what you want. I just see a bunch of people with false hope.
If they were as good as advertised theyd be sold out all the time, regardless of price. Especially the ‘forever buds’.

Relax.
Peace

9 Likes

:scales: :relieved:

edit: whoops, thought I was reading the Herijuana thread but I’ll let the lady stand… :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

The price was never lower, what happens when people try to buy em is it brings you to one of their actual strains that are available for sale. When I clicked “buy now” just a second ago it brought me to ‘Light of Jah’, not sure if each joke strain brings you to the same real strain each time, or… I’ll check.

Yeah I think each joke links you to the same actual strain. Theoretically the seeds in this project might be ‘Light of Jah.’ The forever buds redirects you to White Widow femmes at $60 a pack.

4 Likes

I’ve no clue if it was lower or not I went by what the OP said about it and that’s also interesting I never clicked the buy now link to be honest so guess we’ll have to find out by growing them out when they arrive :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, they’ve got some objectively funny options on the site. It’s worth reading thru.

2 Likes

I wrote them just to see who would write back and slam them for having $2,500 price tag on seed packs.

if I ever get my hand on the pack of the actual seeds I would breed seeds and just give them them away. That’s crazy and put that up there for real I don’t give a shit if someone pay that kind of money for that they’re dumb af. But there’s a hustle to every game so.

1% er seeder lol! I’ll donate my tent to breed some afi strains or hso. Who wouldn’t though! LOL Food For Thought

4 Likes

I’m in. They’ve been running those goofy ads for a long time. It gets a lot of buzz, but I think most people never hit the “buy now” button for good reason. I haven’t talked to anybody that grew their real strains. I’m sure they’ll be as good as the price we pay for them right? heh… You just have to say you grew them, ammarite.

Let’s do this! Did they beans ever find their way to their final destination?

2 Likes