Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Oregon Huckleberry - CLOSED

Actually I think it ended up the other way around. Seems like it ended up being 4 males and 2 females. Gang bang!

4 Likes

It was a beautiful night. The sunset was gorgeous.

@GMan the males have been removed. Left are 3 OH and one Pink Animal Craker. The RMH run was 4 female and 2 males.

This is a discontinued line :v:

15 Likes

Awwwhaww man. That shot with the skyline makes them look like ancient Megaliths that should be worshipped. You got an awesome spot. The PAC is looking sweet. Every thing is thick and luscious green.

They’re not lacking at all. Respect! Jah mon. Hope everything comes together nicely. With weed in your heart. You already know. Cannabis=Community. Thanks for doing God’s work.:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Ooh… mongo with the glamour shots! Very nice!

6 Likes

oleskool will dance for seeds!

:cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

Another beautiful night by the river. The surrounding foliage is starting to turn a little bit yellow but it’s still great cover for late September.

These bugs/ pests are making a creepy train or having a staring contest of some sort.

Here is the beautiful Oregon Huckleberry just jammed with seeds. There looks to be 10/20 seeds on the top of this bud, crazy.

And here is the Pink Animal Cracker

32 Likes

The PAC has a pink hue to it unless it’s power of persuasion. Very nice looking crew!

8 Likes

Those ground up sunset pics are gorgeous. You have a lovely plot out there bro. Every thing is beastly and flowering hard. They’re super green and healthy. Any feed you’re putting on them or straight ground soil? Beautiful grow.:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

It does have a strong pink look to it. I selected that female because of how pink it was compared to other phenoms.

The Colours come from a Predator Pink x Starfighter cross. :v:

Surprisingly no. I believe I’ve put them so close
To the creek that they are basically hydro at this point. Hahha :v:

17 Likes

you probably will have some fall and maybe naturalize next year!! if they can fight their way up

4 Likes

That would be simply awesome. I didn’t even think of that.

8 Likes

you might mow down the area a bit in january, i don’t think any seeds would pop at that time . I guess a lot depends on the local conditions

3 Likes

There will be 4 feet of snow in that spot in Jan :joy:

10 Likes

you looked more like a southern state… my bad. It looks like a jungle.

I’m in oregon, but on the desert side. my climate is very different from the I5 corridor/ willamette valley.

6 Likes

I’m up in the great white north eh! :snowflake: :snowman:
I showed one of my buddies who is over all the time and he thought it was taken in Vietnam :joy: :vietnam:

12 Likes

Can I get in one this as well I will use this forum to keep you guys updated on my grow

3 Likes

@Goodgrace87 you need to edit your name into the first post on this list.

3 Likes

Stick around for awhile , you need to be at a certain level of pips to get wiki access. Once you get there you will be able to edit the first post and add your name. Until then, start a grow thread, join in on some discussions and you will be there on no time

11 Likes

Looks like Only a week or so left

46 Likes

Lookin killer man. Awesome job on the seed run!

11 Likes