Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Oregon Huckleberry - CLOSED

Gonna need a chainsaw for that one!

9 Likes

Hey! She’s a nice lady!

8 Likes

They’re getting close! Nice work.

7 Likes

I harvested today. We made it through the bad weather, brutal bugs and hid well enough that the ladies couldn’t be found by the rippers. We will be easily able to get seeds to everyone signed up and will have a ton of extras for server fund stuff in the future.

Bare with me. It’s going to take some time to process and prep for delivery. Ive got a ton on my plate right now ( you might have noticed my absence over the last week) but will try to get everything out as fast as possible.

I want to thank everyone for the kind words and encouragement over the last 6 months. It was super fun getting to know you all.

More to come in the future :v:

47 Likes

Ooosh black like tar wow :hushed: bet it was a nice feeling to have finally brought them down knowing their safe and sound :blush: great job you’ve done with this one mongo :muscle:

15 Likes

Those are some very good looking seeds. Congratulations on your awesome grow!

10 Likes

Lovely job Mongo, gold star for you, to put on the fridge. :star2: :sunglasses:

You can put those other seeds, in with these ones, if you haven’t posted them already.

10 Likes

Well done! Imagine how pissed some ripper would have been to steal that and find it’s all seeds lol

Those are some juicy looking beans :+1:

16 Likes

Not as pissed as Mongo would have been :laughing:

17 Likes

This is a joy to see. My Oregon yard is looking forward to hosting these.

8 Likes

good job and thanks !

9 Likes

No doubt Thanks bunches

7 Likes

All of us. That poor bastard would have like 100 angry people looking for him lol.

It’s also funny to think the guy would assume mongo was some rookie who didn’t know what he’s doing and let his plant get seeded out…and that they would have tossed like 1,000 killer rare seeds out.

Anyways I just have rippers on the brain because some asshole took every single topper off my biggest outdoor plant. Nice of them to leave me the bottom stuff I guess :pensive:

21 Likes

Yikes, usually small towns like the one I grew up in somebody would try and sell it back to you and they’d be like awesome :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Shitty deal, it’s just a shame we can’t legally protect our property in Canada like they are in the US.

6 Likes

Ripper season is rough. Someone I follow on IG had the exact same thing happen to them in Vermont. Seems rough in Vermont with all the rippers they have out there. My friend even gets his garden vegetables stolen out there.

5 Likes

Amazing work! Thanks for showing us how its done!

6 Likes

Congrats @Mongobongo. Nice job and thank you for taking it on. This one I’ve wanted for a long time. peace

6 Likes

Awesome job. It’s been a pleasure watching those beautiful sunset pics. Itl be nice to hopefully see you do it again next year. It’s beautiful to see an outdoor run go to its rightful owner. Be safe. We’ll be here. It’s tough juggling everything sometimes. MOTR and Sebring. Don’t know how they do it. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Those FUCKERS!!

Awesome bro! Kind of sad to see it go. Really enjoyed all the gorgeous pics! Thanks for doing this! Much Appreciation!

10 Likes