Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Oregon Huckleberry - CLOSED

I wondered how my outdoor here in the UK got pollinated. That shit carries for miles :rofl:
Superb run @Mongobongo :v:

9 Likes

Now I see the female under and behind that male, lol… LOTS of seeds in your future… excellent! I got 2000 from a plant with more of a kush pole structure and I put it under a nice male and shook the hell out of it right over the top of the female. Ultimate seed making.

Plus I like the idea of making them outside. They seem to always mature really well.

Best vibes brother! Have fun and be safe! I’m enjoying the documentary. peace

15 Likes

Holy shit, now that is a male there. He looks super happy being in his natural habitat.

9 Likes

2 males in that gang bang. 4 females - 3 OregonHuckleberry and 1 PinkAnimalCrackers

I’m guessing a few thousand seeds for sure haha :joy:

24 Likes

I love your grows sir. Beautiful you have the area to do that. I hope you enjoy it man. I’m a loner type, I love to be alone in nature. My Crystal ball sees a move in my future. Outdoor grass gets me blood flowing. Thanks for the pics of your hard work.

If love to grab a couple pink animal crosses. If you get a few extra, I’d love to trade a few. Stunning. Later bro.

8 Likes

Thanks very much. Everyone that has signed up for this seed run will get a pack of the pink animal crackers cross as well. :v:

28 Likes

Thank you bro. :smiley:The Animal cracker/cookie strain had may aunt hiding under the blankets last week lol. I love the cookie strains. Make sure some nice bud shots, smoke report for your boy. Lol. I watched her face go green after 1 bong clear. Beautiful. Your lungs are gonna hurt.

How tall are those ladies/gents?

8 Likes

Well I’m definitely down

7 Likes

Had 100 of these stickers made up for the packs. :v:

36 Likes

Reminds me of Donkey Kong Country :thumbsup: :vulcan:

7 Likes

Nice!! Looks like you’re getting your ducks in a row.

6 Likes

I love it Diddy Kong. Deffinitely jewels. Can’t wait. Every thing is looking good. The PAC is gonna be fire. So it’s OHxPAC? Holy shizer!

5 Likes

Update. These are just making seed at this point. Pods are well established. Should be thousands of seeds :crazy_face::crazy_face:

Here are a few shots from tonight of the OH

Here are a few of the PinkAnimalCracker

This year I’ve learned that when growing outdoors location is the most important thing. :v:

40 Likes

Those are looking amazing!

5 Likes

Gang Bang! naughty plants. They do look good. Really good for so late.

Yeah you got seeds. They mature pretty quick. I see some nice sized ones already the PAC. Best vibes on the finish bro. Nice work!

Okay, I see them in the upper pics now, too… oh yeah, thousands probably. When you can see them you have a lot. They hide like crazy.

9 Likes

@Mongobongo great looking plants you’ve grew they look extremely happy outside ,looking forward to some huckleberry down the road was going to buy from dynasty back when he released it but was short on cash at the time .

5 Likes

It’s not being sold anymore, right? I wanted it for a long time. Very happy to get a shot at geting it! Thanks Mongo!

2 Likes

Swole for all the right reasons :muscle:

Pretty jealous of that sky though man that is beautiful we get occasional bit that looks nice here but that’s one nice sunset.

5 Likes

Nice plants Mongo…Awesome job.

That Animal Crackers sounds Dope…

Thanks for your work Pal…

K.

5 Likes

Surrounded by Bitches haha…

K.

5 Likes