Seed Run Co-Op: TGA/Subcool - Agent Orange (CLOSED)

Probably been about five years since I’ve smoked on some agent orange, quite exciting. :hugs:

4 Likes

23 Likes

27 Likes

Wow, that is one beautiful nug there and the writeup sounds amazing.

7 Likes

Awesome progress, the plants are looking so good. The project looks to be taking off. Man I’m excited for this!

7 Likes

This strain sounds amazing. Beauty nug shot bud!!

3 Likes

I agree, Guitarzan… giveaway or even trade, yes, …sell? nope, not cool.

2 Likes

I’m on the list and know they aren’t ready yet, but was curious as to who I’ll be paying and when?

To your distributor in probably half a year when the fall box is ready. Your distributor depends on where you live.

Looking at the list

1. Your distributor is Sebring
  2. You have signed up in the wrong category and should fix that. You are not trust level 3 but 2 (member, not regular)
7 Likes

Take a look at doc @Shadey updated and put in title, it will explain.

2 Likes

I made it bold and added it to the title. I think the sign up link should be at the bottom of the read this before you sign up info.

10 Likes

Done deal. I want to make the formatting real pretty-like and sensical for others to copy. Let’s keep making it better. Thanks, Shadey.

8 Likes

allotment, Thnx for the heads up on my screw up lol Got it straight now I believe. :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sub was such a great guy to me at least I know he had his issues but so don’t we all pretty much learn to grow from the man the old weed nerd was such a crazy trip from start to end I never got to meet him his genetics need to be preserved so thank you all

3 Likes

Here you go, @AllOra. You mentioned your Jillybean being leafy. Well this one definitely has lots of leaves. It’s getting unhappy in this small pot but I’m still waiting for it to show sex. I’ve never had any plant take so long to show! I assume it’s female for now, and if so I’ll make some Jillybean x Agent Orange beans.

33 Likes

What a great run!

Thanks @Swe-can & @schmarmpit for making this happen

2 Likes

@schmarmpit i don’t want to mess up the list, but my name is on there twice (46 and 56)

3 Likes

These were made by Titan, I think an Aussie brother.

2 Likes

I loved Subcool and his organic Super Soil recipe! Sign me up to preserve his genetics as I heard a lot of his work was lost in a fire before he passed away :sob:
RIP Subcool…I can’t say it enough…Rest in Peace Subcool :cry: :sob:

8 Likes

I guess you’ll have to take two packs, brother! There’s plenty of friendly folks helping keep this signup clean. Much appreciated, folks. I’m sure it’ll all work out.

4 Likes