Seed Run Co-Op: TGA/Subcool - Agent Orange (CLOSED)

Happy Mothers Day! Here’s the moms of the AO F2 beans a little over a week since last. They’re getting big and I better get to flipping. That Jillybean in the front right still isn’t showing sex. We’ll see what we get on the flip. If male, it will perish. The AO male is doing just peachy as well.

33 Likes

Nice, appreciate the update. Hope the Jillybean is a female, that would be a bonus!

Happy Mother’s Day!!

8 Likes

I’d love some of that JB pollen if it is a male. Spray it on joti gear

8 Likes

Cheese cheese cheese cheese!

This right here. :grinning:
:guitar:

4 Likes

Sorry folks (especially @Swe-can), but I have to shut this down. I took in some dirty clones a while back and now all my tents have been infested with powdery mildew. It’s everywhere. Even though you can’t see it in the pictures it is all over the lower stems and underside of leaves just waiting to explode. I’ve been trying to control it for weeks but it won’t stop. For my own sanity I am closing my whole operation in hopes I can break the cycle. I don’t even trust the clones I took from these.

I still have a small stash of old Subcool seeds and will be back in a few months to try it again with a different strain.

42 Likes

Oh man, that is a huge bummer. I’ve had the same thing happen to me man. Got a strain of PM that wouldn’t stop, and had to chop everything and start over.

I look forward to watching you bring the next one all the way home. :v:
:guitar:

6 Likes

I’ve yet to get powdery mildew ( knock on air cuz wood burns,) on any plants heard it’s a pain in the ass and once u have it u can’t get rid of it, good call on tossing the clones too, it’s not worth driving urself crazy over esp a losing battle, the time will come when it’s right n it will all be worth it

6 Likes

Well that totally sucks, sorry to hear of your problems bud. It’s always painful to see someone go through all that work just to run into issues like this. Well not every run can be perfect brother, nature of the beast. I am sure when you get this sorted you will make the next run amazing. Best of luck man and sorry for your trouble.

8 Likes

Oh no! Sorry friend. Always horrible to have to start over. Hope you can get back up and running safely, sooner than later. :crossed_fingers:

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks guys! Be careful taking stuff in, or just don’t do it! I have PM all over outside throughout the year (zinnias, lemon balm, lilacs, tomatoes, etc) but never had any cannabis specific PM in my grow rooms all these years. But seems once you get the cannabaceae host-specific variety (hops and cannabis), then you’re in a new world of pain. I’ve never seen something spread so quickly and relentlessly. I wouldn’t even feel right handing out seeds from a dirty run if they somehow had spores still on the shell.

I’ll probably shut down for a few weeks and start back up with seeds only. They never did me wrong all these years.

23 Likes

Sorry to hear man. That really sucks. Gonna be a real pain in the ass to get rid of. I’ve never had it but have heard of the horror stories from growers that have.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your PM. Best of luck in ridding your space of it. I haven’t had to deal with it on cannabis or hops, or anything indoors. I have had some luck dealing with small outbreaks outdoors with Tweetmint.

2 Likes

Damn that is sad to hear @schmarmpit

Hopefully your next run goes better :tired_face::v::v:

6 Likes

Sad to see that shit happen.
Would you happen to of had mites before the pm, by chance?

4-5 years ago that shit went thru our club taking out a bunch of elites, wise move on the beans also mites were prevalent then also.

Wish I could tell you to snap your fingers and look cross eyed doing it and that shit would be gone.

To a commercial grower it’s devastating on a perpetual it’ll set ya so far back its tough to see daylight.

I tried everything that was mentioned even the look cross eyed and snap your finger thingy.
Good luck

11 Likes

Bummer. I hope you get your area clean and new plants in soon @schmarmpit!

I have PM isues outside, that’s some nasty shit. Luckily have not had anything in the tent so far but one small insect that met the sticky trap. But that also means no summer sun holidays for my plants ever. What went out once has to stay there.

7 Likes

Man, I’m sorry you have to go through that. That sucks.

I hope you can get cleaned up and be done with that.

5 Likes

I just got these from a member of our circle yesterday, Idk anything about this bank tho. But if you want these to help you re-start this project let me know in PM and I’ll get em to you.

15 Likes

WTF is that haha?! I would imagine Mz Jill would be much more pissed at that then what I was trying to do with F2s.

9 Likes

I know huh, looks like they were selfed. Then sent out as 5 pack samplers.

3 Likes